Carolina Herrera 'Bad Boy' Fragrance 2019 : Ed Skrein by Billy Kidd

• Thread starter Deleted member 141523
  • Start date
Bad Boy and Carolina Herrera don’t go together at all!

When I think of a Carolina Herrera man (is there even such a thing?!?), I don’t see a bad boy at all.

So lame.

Bad Boy and Carolina Herrera don’t go together at all!

When I think of a Carolina Herrera man (is there even such a thing?!?), I don’t see a bad boy at all.

So lame.

Neither did 'Good Girl', and what's more, this campaign looks as generic as something from Dunhill. So I don't even get what's so bad about the shots in a visual sense.

Still, it will sell and it will appeal to loads because people are that gullible and tasteless. Especially the type of man they're targeting.

Neither did 'Good Girl', and what's more, this campaign looks as generic as something from Dunhill. So I don't even get what's so bad about the shots in a visual sense.

Still, it will sell and it will appeal to loads because people are that gullible and tasteless. Especially the type of man they're targeting.
Oh yeah, Good Girl... I forgot about that.
Makes Bad Boy even more lame :rofl:

I misread it at first as Ed Sheeran for Bad Boy Fragrance. :lol:
That’s it! Ed Sheeran is the Carolina Herrera man. It all makes sense now :rofl:

"Bad Boy"... the new scent for disobedient dogs of all breeds.

He doesn't look sophisticated as one would expect from a brand like CH

The bottle is worse than the female version. In the other hand I like the first pic, but he doesn't look like him. He's the villian of the first Deadpool, and that guy is hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed Skrein is hot, but when I think of Carolina Herrera, he does not pop into my mind. Why are they even doing a Men's fragrance, and with such a tacky name? The whole campaign is a pitiful waste. Ed should be doing something like Aqua di Gio where you could at least see his hard body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->