Carolina Herrera F/W 07.08 : Carolina Herrera Jr. by Mario Sorrenti

maffam

Reaction score
from wwd.com:

STILL ALL IN THE FAMILY: Carolina Herrera is keeping her ad campaign a family affair for fall. The designer's daughter, Carolina Herrera, is repeating her role as model, after appearing in last spring's ads. The campaign, which will make its debut in the September issues of Elle, Vogue, Town & Country and Harper's Bazaar, was inspired by Charlotte Rampling, who was photographed by Helmut Newton for French Vogue in 1977. In one of the ads, Mario Sorrenti photographed Herrera wearing a fox cashmere scarf, similar to an old Rampling photo that captured the actress posing on a black leather couch, wearing heels and draped in fur.

All i could say is,

She's not really a model.
But this ad can easily be the best advert of this season, compared to other experience fashion models..

GORGEROUS!!!!

I can’t recall the last Carolina Herrera ad I’ve noticed, but this one looks good!

^^ I can't remember it either, but this one looks very beautiful. She does look like a model even if she really isn't.

the mood of the image definitely captures some of the allure of Charlotte Rampling. I like it. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->