Carolina Herrera S/S 2015 : Josephine Le Tutour & Elisabeth Erm by Willy Vanderperre

khyrk

Oh Yeah!
Reaction score
carolina-herrera.jpg

CAROLINA’S TOMORROWLAND: Interestingly, I.M. Pei’s modernist glass pyramid East Building at the National Gallery in Washington clarified Carolina Herrera’s vision for her spring ad campaign. En route to the Andrew Mellon-bequeathed museum, the designer was taken by how the architect’s triangular structure reflected the blue skies and environs creating a kind of “futuristic garden.”

With that notion in mind, Herrera called upon Antwerp-based lensman Willy Vanderperre to lay the groundwork, so to speak. Models Josephine Le Tutour and Elisabeth Erm were planted standing strong on a set composed of mirrored triangular shapes and vibrant green moss-covered linear forms, canopied by a picture-perfect sky. The effect is in sync with Herrera’s spring collection, which was based on the color code of a flower, a simple bloom digitized into a spectral palette of crisp color paired with black and white.

Vanderperre’s ads will debut in March fashion and lifestyle magazines, and behind-the-scenes video footage and images will be revealed via the brand’s social media.

wwd

I'm super glad for these girls and they look great, but it's time for a change at CH. This looks too similar to Greg Kadel's campaign. Willy is not a great fit!

Love it! Can't wait for more. And YES for Josephine and book another campaign :woot::heart:

Now I need to see the full runway collection. The latest shots are spectacular!!

It feels like they shot this in a freezer, so cold an detached. Not a fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liffffff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->