122kfhx.jpg

v4198x.jpg

161g85i.jpg

9fur1f.jpg

20l15ia.jpg

2uj5tv6.jpg

source: DNA

Absolutely beautiful, very delicate with gorgeous blue eyes :heart:

^Brilliant picture, thanks for posting. And it's interesting to see another side of Caroline, pictured another way compared to all the black and white shots she had so far in her portfolio at DNA (even if love Maxim Repin's ones, William Lord's and Dakila's are amazing too).

She has the same look as Allaire Heisig, a newcomer at Ford. Caroline's cute, kind of boyish. Will keep an eye on her.

Great to see another stunning new face! :blush: Lovely eyes in that shot above :shock::heart:
th_c6.jpg

dnamodels.com

I saw her at DNA's website some time ago but didn't pay too much attention.. Now I see I was wrong though! The polaroids are amazing and I love how the latest tests and the photo by Adrian Nina capture the special vibe of Caroline. Her eyes are everything ( + her unique bone structure, of course! ), they're giving me some kind of a lonely from choice, not sad, feeling. Fabulous :o:heart::wub:

Agreed. I wasn't impresed by her previous tests, but these blow me away. The second looks like it could almost be a still from a film. Those eyes are incredible.

A little more info: she's with Foreman Management in Austin, TX, and The Campbell Agency in Dallas, TX.

Agreed. I wasn't impresed by her previous tests, but these blow me away. The second looks like it could almost be a still from a film. Those eyes are incredible.

Sissy Spacek in Badlands.

I was watching the film the other day, and finally figured it out.

^ Definitely, good call. Still think she's amazing, too bad she never made it to the runway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->