Cashmere

NIKKA

Reaction score
I've been looking for chic looking cashmere sweaters but most I see are like the conservative looking ones that you would normally wear with pearls. Express recently had their mini-tees made out of cashmere and I really liked them. Now I'm looking for ones with interesting necklines and hopefully nothing too boxy. Is there any website that may sell nice chic cashmere sweaters ?

I don't think Malo has a web store? You could try on yoox or bluefly, I suppose.

I bought a great charcoal cashmere rollneck sweater at Malo today. It's not actually Malo but gentryportofino, seems like it's the same manufacturer that makes both brands. The quality seems to be about equally high.

I only know of the department stores

Saks
Lord & Taylor

Victoria's Secret
Arden B

hmmn...haven't tried malo... will look into it. Thanks...

one of valentino's side lines they sell in harvey nichols does an incredible womens cashmere top in cream, beige, white, black and one shade of kinda brown

anyone with style would fall head over heels for it.......i'll get u a photo of it next time i go in (probhably tomorrow)

i get my cashmere's from this store called Reiss because i like the way they cut their mens tops......but i dont think they do womenswear

i'll ask around for u :wink:

Thanks acid ...that will be great if I can see a picture !

ohhhh I am so happy because I got the best vintage cashmere sweater this weekend from her. Its butter colored and is from the 50s with different colored buttons, mega cute.

<---is truly blessed that he aunt owns a vintage shop.

I'm not sure where you are from but there is an awesome store in Montreal called AXARA.

I got the most wonderful pink cashmere sweater from there. :smile: You wanted something with an interesting neckline...this sweater has a detachable knitted turtle neck. I think that along with the cuff on the sleeves make the sweater.

I would post a picture but the website is done in flash and I can't get that one particular picture!

I have worn the sweater twice so far and everyone comments on it. It is a very eye catching peice!

axara is french franchize chain

i'm not a great cashmere fan, still i'd go for Malo too.
they should have a website no?

Ok ...this thread was dead a few months back ( like 3 ) but i didnt want to start a new one about cashmere when we already HAVE one!! :wink:

anyways..
i was watching this video online about models which get FREE clothes from those who they do work for..and Karolina Kurkova (i believe) said " its not like we get double faced cashmere coats or anything, just small things like earrings, bags and leather items, OH and shoes too" but i was just wondering

how much would a double faced cashmere coat cost??

and whre can i find good (not tooo pricey) cashmere sweaters or coats for men?? websites?

Thank you!!

Originally posted by Acid@Nov 12th, 2003 - 3:30 pm
i get my cashmere's from this store called Reiss because i like the way they cut their mens tops......but i dont think they do womenswear
They do have womenswear. I went into their shop in Cambridge when I was in England this summer. They had lots of lovely stuff. :wink: It's a shame they don't have any stores on this side of the pond.

Always check consignment shops for cashmere. Just the other day I stopped into the local consignment shop and got a black cashmere sweater for seven dollars. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->