Cassandra Smith

6ggf7r.jpg

2ppy4om.jpg

vp8b9w.jpg

FM

00100ms.jpg
00250ml.jpg

style.com

I think this is Cassandra at Véronique Leroy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassandra’s Spell
by wayne

ford311.jpg

Cassandra/Ford Models, Elite London, Fashion Polaroids courtesy of Ford

With personality to spare…a fluid way with the camera and the kind of pristine American beauty certain casting directors love, Ford’s fabulous find Cassandra is getting ready for the Fall/Winter show spotlight. See her first before those charts go insane.

models.com

It seems like Cassandra is getting a lot of buzz! she was featured today on vogue.com :woot:

Model Wall: Cassandra Smith
cas.jpg

Provenance: Ventura, California
Wearing:
American Apparel body suit
Miss Sixty button up shirt, with a bow she made herself
H&M velvet pants
Aldo booties

Cassandra was scouted this past February while on tour with her death metal band. Yes, that’s right, this fresh faced beauty— like Lara Stone’s goth-fixated kid sister—was thrashing on the bass across the west coast with In Coma. It’s Smith’s first fashion week of castings and shows, but she already knows she would love to get booked for Vivienne Westwood in London, or in Paris. “She’s so cool,” Smith says, “and she got to hang out with the Sex Pistols!”

—Chelsea Zalopany

vogue.com

Lara stone's kid sister? Hmm... I see more of Abbey in her tbh but enough of comparisons: Cassandra certainly is one of a kind - and she seems to know how to use her face! Wanna see more!

Brian Reyes F/W 10.11
Is this her first show? :unsure:
br_fw101115.jpg
br_fw101131.jpg

style.com

I remember seeing someone had identified her in the showlist thread but I can't remember if it was for that show or not.

She is fantiastic, has great cheekbones!

Nicole Farhi FW08 bacsktage

***Edited*** Please do not "quote" images ... remove them before posting a quote. See Community Rules.

77visions

definitely not her first show if she was doing them back in fw08!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->