Catalogs?

karen k

Reaction score
Does anyone know if and how I can get a catalog that contains the makeup brands talked about?

You can check at Sephora.com I got this catalogue with makeup, everything they sell, but I dont know how did I got it :wacko: ... maybe they have a mailing list. HTH

I went to sephora.com and I registered and signed up for their catalog. They have a lot of good stuff and since I am a big fan of makeup, I was really happy that it was suggested so thanks! :flower:

Love catalogs! Definitely sign up for Sephora and Benefit, my personal faves for makeup/fragrance/tips/tools. Delia*s (for juniors but it's still very cool) and Red Envelope are great for gifts/funky accesories.

I know now with the whole internet thing we're supposed to get away from overuse of paper products, but the photos are glossy and beautiful . . . hey, all my bills are online, so therein lies my redemption!

Hey sojess! Thanks for the suggestions. I get the delia*s catalog and I think it has cute things as well. :wink:

Originally posted by karen k@Nov 8th, 2003 - 7:10 pm
Hey sojess! Thanks for the suggestions. I get the delia*s catalog and I think it has cute things as well. :wink:
Y'welcome karen k!

So good to know you like that catalog as well - any others?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->