Beyonce Makeup Looks?

debwaz

Reaction score
hi yall,

i love the makeup looks that beyonce sport, my skin complexion is about the same and love to have her makeup looks.

does anyone know have any idea on what colors/brands she uses?

when you see a picture of here in a magazine - like on the cover - they almost always write down what make up she has on. Otherwise, read interviews with her.

Here's something related to her makeup:

Singer Beyonce Knowles, also known for her role as Foxxy Cleopatra, will not be outdone! Her enchanting look is created with Wear Infinite Quad in Grand Canyon. As she did, apply one shade on your lids and choose a contrasting shade for the brow bone and crease. Blend with a makeup brush or a cotton swab.

Then take a brush and freely apply Cheek-to-Cheek - Sable Mystery in Beyonce's case. Apply it to your forehead, chin, cheekbones, of course, the bridge of your nose...you decide! What's important is to highlight the areas that normally reflect daylight.

The final touch: Colour Riche Sand Painting. Your lips will be as moist as Beyonce's and just as lip-smackingly sensuous and provocative!

All makeup products by L'Oreal, here's what all that looked like on her:

I almost didn't recognize here.. not one of her best pictures

that pis is taken at the worst angle. the top of her head looks 2 small for the bottom half :lol:

Originally posted by beiby@Mar 1st, 2004 - 1:35 pm
I almost didn't recognize here.. not one of her best pictures
maybe one of her worst pictures :lol:

It isn't the greatest picture, but with most magazine and ads being airbrush crazy who knows what happened to it.

I too love Beyonce's make-up choices (well most) I agree like someone said you can see in the articles what make-up she used. She is also on the cover of Harpers & Queens and she looks nice. I think she has beautiful skin :woot:

Beyonce Hair:
beyonce4.jpg

Beyoncé, lead vocalist of the chart-topping trio Destiny's Child, has had a rapid rise to diva status. With the stage presence of Diana Ross and supermodel good looks, it's not hard to see why. To get Beyoncé's golden and glamorous look for yourself, we asked stylist Tyrone Traylor to reveal her styling secrets to all of you with shoulder-length hair or longer. (Check out Tyrone's list of recommended products to get this look.)

To get this look you'll need to braid your hair, so you have two options: Braid the night before and sleep on them for a great look in the morning, or braid in the morning and wear them all day for a fun daytime look and a great style that night.

STEP 1 Shampoo hair and follow with a deep conditioner. Long hair tends to be dryer on the ends, so focus the conditioning there. After gently towel-drying the hair, apply a liberal application of a moisturizing styling lotion and comb through to evenly distribute.

STEP 2 Part the hair down the middle. You will be braiding in rows starting from the scalp and working back toward the base of the head. Using your comb, section off a one-inch section of hair closest to the part at the hairline. Begin braiding at the base of the head and continue using moderate tension. Secure the braid with a coated rubber band.

STEP 3 Continue braiding the top row in this manner until you reach the back of the head, then begin another row just down from the first until that side of the head has three complete sets of braided rows, top, middle and bottom. Repeat the process for the other side.

STEP 4 It's important that the hair be completely dry before undoing the braids, which, depending on the thickness of the hair, could be a little longer than you'd think. Before unbraiding the hair try a test strand from one of the back bottom rows to make sure the hair has had time to dry.

STEP 5 Remove all the rubber bands and carefully unbraid the hair using your fingers -- no combs! Combing the hair will make it frizzy. The look here is textured and tousled waves.

Recommended Products:
Aussie Three-Minute Miracle Conditioner
This fast-acting deep conditioner uses the power of botanical extracts to penetrate the hair shaft with moisture, restoring even the driest hair back to health.
Price:$4.99 for 8 oz.
Available at: Mass market retailers

Infusium 23 Smoothing and Defining Lotion
This formula of 23 essential pro-vitamins strengthens and repairs dry hair while providing all-day style and control.
Price: $3.49 for 6 oz.
Available at: Mass market retailers

Beyonce Makeup...

beyonce6.jpg

I think she uses a lot of mascara and lipgloss and a bit of bronzer.. of course ppl spend hours on her makeup..but those are the basic things u need to get that look..here is a closer look.. seems like she does the whole smokey look but using browns and golds.. I would use gold eyeshadow on the lid....brown at the crease...and blue eyeliner on the edges (corners) of your eyes...

beyonce13.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->