Celeb Lines : L.A.M.B vs Sweetface

Eccentricity

Reaction score
If we abseloutley must decide.. which is a stronger collection

Sweetface by Jennifer Lopez, Winter 2005 or Love Angel Music Baby (L.A.M.B) by Gwen Stefani?

thanks for posting eccetricity .. i personally like jLo's collection a lil more but both are nice <3

i'd have to go with jlo - gwen's was just too cheap and tacky!!

I don't know which is which......
I 'd day the first four look more unified and came from "one collection"....I can see lots of people actually wearing that.

the last four didn't seem to have that much going for them

but I honestly did not like either

J.Lo's line is more cohesive. That's the only thing it has going for it.

Someday said:
I don't know which is which......
I 'd day the first four look more unified and came from "one collection"....I can see lots of people actually wearing that.

the last four didn't seem to have that much going for them

but I honestly did not like either

The first four are Sweetface and the rest L.A.M.B. I prefer L.A.M.B.

LAMB by far.

but it depends on your taste and possibly body type. others by Sweetface seem too poofy to wear.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think sweetface knew what it was. lamb was trying to be something else.

While I am not a huge fan of either collection, the one garmet from those pictures I'm willing to pay money for is this coat from L.A.M.B. ...

attachment.php

L.A.M.B. :D by far!

Sweetface, was just a whole bunch of dead animals stitched together! :sick:

they are both bad, but lamb is a tiny bit better

L.A.M.B., definitely.

Oh,Lady Muck, Zaldy designs for L.A.M.B., I have no idea who does Sweetface.

Definitely Sweetface. I like the flow of the pieces and the color palette. L.A.M.B. just isn't my taste.

I like the shoes from sweetface, but I like LAMB better for the clothes

To be quite honest..Sweetface got a killing from fans and critics alike.. and i thought the collection was'nt that bad of a debut - it embodied Jennifer's idea of "style"..the stereotypical exubrant celebrity lifestyle complete with fur, sequins and diamonds. The clothes themselves were'nt always executed in the right way and the show was completley exagarated with the wind.. glittering runway but sweetface had more potential. There is something i just dont like about LAMB...its more like a duplicate and imitation of Gwen's wadrobe and "look"..and various other "inspirations" from her favourite designers like Westwood and Galliano.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->