Celeb Spotting: June/July 2005

^^:woot: I love her hair!! She looks beautiful, and the dress is very pretty.

rachel mcadams looks lovely... really like her shoes!
jessica alba: that dress can't even compare to the one she wore at the (ny?) premiere!

Citzens of Humanity Summer Celebration 7-20-05

credit:jjb

97tqo7.jpg

97tqp3.jpg

is mischa really that tall? i mean, compared to rachel, rachel is TEENY TINY or mischa is massive.
how tall are they???
they look good though--i love citizen jeans!~
[im prob talking about stuff that i shouldnt in this thread. don't hurt me!]

i didn't realize that Mischa was that much taller than Rachel.

Here's Emmy Rossum at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association Annual Instalation Luncheon, which she hosted along with Brad Pitt. At the event celebs accepted donations from the Hollywood Foreign Press on behalf of charaties that they support. This year a number of donations were made to various film schools.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

38.jpg

(Source:emmy-rossum.net)
I really :heart: her shoes
I haven't formed an opinion on the dress- at first I thought it was too matronly and then I thought it was too young-like what a little girl would wear to a party. it might be just right. I know a lot of people think her style is boring, but I like that she always looks elegant and classy. it sets her apart from the Lindsey Lohans and Hilary Duffs.
Can anyone I.D. the designer? I don't think it's Peter Som, Ralph Lauren, or Chanel, which are her usual favorite designers (I didn't see it in their recent collections anyway...)

Cartier International Polo event in London (24 July 2005)

Sienna Miller
cartier-dop1a.jpg

Prince Harry
cartier-dop2a.jpg

Cate Blanchett + son Dashiell & Martine McCutcheon
cartier-dop4a.jpg

Jessica Biel is a vision in lavender in a feminine Vera Wang dress at the Washington, D.C., premiere of her movie Stealth. Completing the look: silver Jimmy Choo sandals.

Claire at the 2005 Giffoni International Children's Film Festival-Claire Danes Tribute.
with her older brother, Asa

Gwen Stefani watches as her husband, Gavin Rossdale, plays during a celebrity tennis match as part of the Gibson/Baldwin "Night at the Net" charity event in the Westwood area of Los Angeles July 25, 2005. The event, which benefited the MusiCares Foundation, was part of the 79th Annual Mercedes-Benz Cup tournament. Sitting behind Stefani is Miko Brando (white hat), the son of late actor Marlon Brando. (UPI Photo/Jim Ruymen)
(newscom)

Attachments

• upiphotos640693.jpg
    upiphotos640693.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 8
  • upiphotos640696.jpg
    upiphotos640696.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 8
  • upiphotos640666.jpg
    upiphotos640666.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3
  • upiphotos640690.jpg
    upiphotos640690.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
LOS ANGELES - JULY 26: Actress Lauren Graham attends the premiere screening party for "Situation: Comedy" at Falcon on July 26, 2005 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 53291694.jpg
    53291694.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 53291698.jpg
    53291698.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 6
liberty33r1b said:
^she looks really good here (and i don't say that too often.....)

:lol: I was actually gonna say that her dress looks like willow china...

Vix I love the Lauren Graham pics :flower:

newprincesita said:
Emma Rossum´s face bores me to death

I support that...I find her looking different from people you'd see everyday on the streets but there's something so common about her looks ugh :blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->