Celebrity MySpaces

daddyslittlegrl8

Reaction score
Has anyone else fallen upon a celebrity myspace? I didn't even know such a thing could existed, but now that I do, I have a little bit of a rant. I don't know if everyone here is familiar with how myspace works, but if you see someone you wanna become friends with you kinda have to ask for their permission to be put on their friends list. Well I totally asked for permission to be friends with one celebrity (God, that sounds so weird) and I think he totally ignored me. That kinda sucks cause I liked him for a long time and I guess I'm not really worth his time:cry: . Anyways, celebrity profiles were kinda my fav thing to browse but now, not so much. What about others. I thought the whole point of myspace was to meet other people. I guess not:blush:

dlg

so these profiles are real ?
Pft ! You could probably make better friends with people who arent ... celebrities :s

Nataliaa said:
so these profiles are real ?
Pft ! You could probably make better friends with people who arent ... celebrities :s

yeah, some of them are actually real. And yeah, I'm positive I could make better friends with real people, but still kinda sucks to be rejected by someone you've like, ya know?

dlg

^ I'm sure if they are for real they get tons of requests all the time. I'm pretty postive it's nothing personal.

Anybody know Zoe Kravtiz myspace or any other celebrites myspace?

a lot of teen stars have them. like random ppl.

ive seen ruthie from seventh heaven and some chick from the oc.

well they pretty much use them to keep in contact with their own friends, and not for fans to be able to contact them.

If they are real of course.

I've seen so many celeb myspaces, often more than one for the same celeb. I really doubt they're real :unsure:

I know that The Veronicas have one. They post pics and everything.

Who did you ask to be friends with?

re

LoveMyBoots said:
This is pathetic. :sick:

You always have the option of not posting on a particular topic if you don't like it.

masquerade said:
a lot of teen stars have them. like random ppl.

Yeah this person is kinda a teen star and very random.

dlg

Just about every up-and-coming band has a myspace, ie the Veronicas, Snow Patrol, or Hot Hot Heat. 9 times out of ten, the band themselves do the updating and upload pics and things of that nature.

As for actors- there are only two that I really know of for sure, and that is Zac Efron and Shia LeBeouf. While Zac's is private, and he dosen't really have a lot of info on himself, Shia's is pretty pimped out, and he usually accepts fans on his friend list (yeah, he has like a thousand friends).

daddyslittlegrl8 said:
yeah, some of them are actually real. And yeah, I'm positive I could make better friends with real people, but still kinda sucks to be rejected by someone you've like, ya know?

dlg
Try not to feel bad. If they let you in they would have to let every fan in and then it wouldn't be very personal. They would have tons of fans posting and making comments. I would just be glad you got to see their myspace and pics. :wink:

Well, I'm not a celeb and I hardly ever add anymore people I don't know in real life... I used to add everyone but most of them were like... "hey you're hot... bla bla bla..." I'm not even that hot... I like it so much more now that I can mess around with my real friends. Like the blogs and bulletins are so much more meaningful

Bands who have a myspace usually collect friends and no they never try to get in touch and try to get to know you. Most myspace users add everyone and have no idea who's in their friend list and with the celebreties, I doubt it's them for real, maybe someone might have a myspace. Never take myspace seariously and don't think that just because someone added you they want to be friends for real, they're just collecting more people in their big and every growing friends collection :wink:

Nick Carter
Leslie Carter (Nick's sister)
Brian Littrell

all have one...

i'm not on myspace, nor do I browse it very often, but I do know of several authentic celebrity pages. they're not of the A-List variety (Charlize, Tom Cruise--can Scientologists have myspaces??, et al), but they're from some of the most popular "it" guys+girls of the moment, including a couple at the top of the heap in here.

sorry to tease and be cryptic, but i don't wanna be the one to leak them out. they're not exactly secrets, since they are still public pages/profiles, but, while I don't know any of the celebs personally, a couple of my acquaintances do. consequently, i'll have to respect their privacies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->