Celine S/S 2025 Paris

Tangentially, business travel brought me near the US Celine outlet a few weeks ago. It was miserable. Awful selection but almost no monogrammed items. Five racks of RTW with more women's stuff up front and more men's stuff in back, but no definitive distinction. Mostly wide-legged jeans and various other types of wide pants with a few nice but unconvincing dresses and blouses and a few of the stranger leather jackets. Some triomphe purses that looked nice enough but I didn't look closer.

My SA had a canned explanation: Stores with great outlets are intended to be outlet stores, while the few Celine outlets really do just sell whatever crap people won't buy at retail. Fair enough, but this was so bad they almost may as well not bother.

But then again I did find something I wanted, and now I have a long distance outlet SA. Should be interesting to see what they get over the next few seasons...

Tangentially, business travel brought me near the US Celine outlet a few weeks ago. It was miserable. Awful selection but almost no monogrammed items. Five racks of RTW with more women's stuff up front and more men's stuff in back, but no definitive distinction. Mostly wide-legged jeans and various other types of wide pants with a few nice but unconvincing dresses and blouses and a few of the stranger leather jackets. Some triomphe purses that looked nice enough but I didn't look closer.

My SA had a canned explanation: Stores with great outlets are intended to be outlet stores, while the few Celine outlets really do just sell whatever crap people won't buy at retail. Fair enough, but this was so bad they almost may as well not bother.

But then again I did find something I wanted, and now I have a long distance outlet SA. Should be interesting to see what they get over the next few seasons...
They have Celine outlets ? Discounted collections from previous seasons ?
I am going to need the adress to stock up on Hedi-isms. I can't dress with Anthony alone.

I can't dress with Anthony alone.
Don't do that!

Check the store locator on the site. My SA said there are two in North America. I seem to recall the other one being in Toronto per the store locator, but now I don't see any of the Toronto stores marked as outlets. But the two boutiques in Toronto are only 6mi apart. 🤔 Maybe something got mislabeled. There have been a lot of minor changes in the wording on the US website, so they've probably changed around the Canadian English one too.

Oh yes probably mislabeling because the store locator in Europe doesn’t have any location marked as outlet, just the regular stores plus department store corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->