Celine Van Amstel

Celine SS11

(vogue, dazeddigital)

I must say, I really love the shape of her lips.

Valentino S/S 2011 Paris

9be5s85cn7vkx8pb4whg.jpg
6wuac8hu60voxb6y7cri.jpg

vogue.it

Majority of the time she looks quite dull & lifeless on the runway... there have been some promising shows thrown in there where she looked better though.

Last edited by a moderator:
She can look really bad, but then look really good. Sort of how I feel about Raquel Zimmermann. Can't be a bad thing :wink: :heart:

^ I attempt:

Celine van Amstel (she will be 20 years old this month) acquires the sixth spot in our top 10. Although she is 1.75m tall, this blond-haired beauty shows a good season amongst many designers this year. She walked for Blugirl, Moschino, Céline, Valentino and the list goes on.

Celine's career started in 2007 when she competed in the Elite Model Look. Although she did not win, she received a contract with Elite Models. When Jeroen van de Mast left his position at Elite to set up VANDE MAST Model Management, he has chosen Celine without a doubt to go with him. Besides, VANDE MAST MM is also (has branches? connections?) at IMG New York and Paris.

Celine's big role model (voorbeeld? idol?) is undoubtedly Lara Stone. Who knows when in the future would she punch Lara to be No. 1 spot on models.com? She is as sharp as a spear!
[fashionmilk.com]

imgmodels.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^love the straight-on portrait. Reminds me of Kat. Sick bone structure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaue23204
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->