Chanel 'Chance' Fragrances 2015.16 by Jean-Paul Goude

Creative

Reaction score
New fragance!

instagram/mokaradag1 via XNine and zinio by myran

OMG! A new Chance! And the images are fabulous!

From what archive did they pull this? It's very old-fashioned.

Its Jean-Paul Goude, come on this guy is a legend, at least spell his name correctly. Model is Rianne van Rompaey.

Cindy Bruna, Romy Schonberger, and Sigrid Agren are also in the campaign.

Jean Paul Goude just makes the best and most charming fragrance ads. He is a genius!

The commercial is fabulous!

Loving this Rianne looks great, hope to see an ad with Cindy

Love the first image. The commercial is cute, but it's really reminding me of the original Prada Candy advert--obviously because Goude directed it as well.

Timeless and memorable. However the commercial is bad-cheesy in a spot or two - like the girls jumping up in slow motion.

Striking similarity to Goude's Prada campaign with Lea Seydoux, with the hair and lips:

romantiquerebel

It's very french cute but I don't like what they did to Rianne's hair, her normal hair looks so much more gorgeous. However, I'm glad that she landed this big campaign, so good for her. :smile:

I also think this is very corny but a little bit charming in a way. And I'm very happy for Rianne. :heart:

Its Jean-Paul Goude, come on this guy is a legend, at least spell his name correctly.

Forgive my sins. I didn't get to sleep at all last night thinking I put an a instead of an o in the name of such a legend.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->