The Last Movie You Saw?

omg I had not thought about that movie in so long! can’t remember what it was about but I do remember it being fun!
I hadn't watched it in over 17 years (watched it the first time because I had such a huge crush on Diego Luna lol I think I still have it) so it was like a rediscovery and for a few days after, I was possessed by the urge to say 'guey' even though I'm 0 percent Mexican

The music in this film never fails to scare the crap out of me, yet it is what makes it as terrifying as it is. I've watched horror films since I was a child, so I am not one to be easily scared, yet this one still does, besides Rec (the original Spanish film).
I never noticed how freaky the score was in The Omen until I re-watched it last week! The Exorcist gets a lot of credit for a creepy score, but come on... inverting Hail Mary and making it about devil-worshippers? 😱

Unrelated, I watched the Sweet Bobby documentary on Netflix last night and I'm not sure why I did. I listened to the podcast around this time last year and I just find the entire story with Kirat being in a "relationship" with "Bobby" for 10 years to be so absurd. I really feel like something is being hidden from us with regards to this story. It makes NO sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->