Chanel 'Chance' Fragrances 2024 by Steven Meisel

Love the single page ad. It is fun and fashionable. Great, fresh casting.

Chance is my favorite Chanel perfume, and because the ads! Loved the Jean Paul Goude ones. It's a departure of the dark ones as Nº5 or Coco Mademoiselle. Of course Meisel lense makes the things even better.

Is it the end of an era?
This is the first campaign of Chance if I remember that is not done by Jean Paul Goude.
The spirit of Chance is preserved at least. I can’t say that I love the campaign and the commercial though.

Drunk Elephant retinols and a dash of Chanel Chance, what more does a nine-year-old need?

The video looks very amateur to me. The image is quite fun but it will never be JPG.

Love the campaign but what is that commercial? Those Jean-Paul Goude commercials were fun but still very classy and whimsical, even the song they used is bad.

Steven Meisel's print campaign imagery feels like a total breath of fresh air! I love how fresh, vibrant, youthful and playful the images themselves are. Also adore the styling with those 90s-inspired cropped jackets and how each look complements the Chance bottle - very nicely done. Maty Fall's smile here is a delight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->