Chanel Cruise 2024 : Anna Ewers & Loli Bahia by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Zorka

Reaction score
Sorry, my loves, there's still no any other info, but will be updated due time…

Marie Claire Digital Edition

Terry Richardson has finally made his comeback? The terrible expression, the lost eyes, brought together everything that could be worst and the result couldn't be any different!

Emmm.....good for Anna...
So this is an OG campaign??

She kinda looks like... Britney? lol. I think she's a good Chanel ambassador, but that's a bad shot.

It does have a 90s Chanel playful feel but the hair and personality is lacking. Claudia Schiffer or Stephanie Seymour would have blown it out of the water.

They're really trying something with their image but it's not working

I think it's appropriate for the Los Angeles inspiration of the collection. Don't love it, but I'm always happy to see Anna

I don't think it is Anna's fault that it looks so bad! That is too much photoshop on it, it looks cheep, that are also the coulours and the light in
that pic. Let us wait if the further pics are better. I could imagine when they took a real beach atmosphere it would look much better. Not that blue night?
as background and the lightning is so bad.

Seriously?! Please tell me this is just a bad joke...
He didn't come back, but the photography and the terrible makeup reminded me of his style, so I asked the question ironically!

He didn't come back, but the photography and the terrible makeup reminded me of his style, so I asked the question ironically!
Phrew....I seriously googled to make sure he was not back!

This shoot is a disaster, and not for Anna, she´s fabolous.

She looks like one of the women from the cast of Selling OC wearing a ridiculous tween/barbie outfit.

It looks Carlijn Jacobs (?) to me. Has she ever done anything with Chanel? Or could be another I&V one. Looks cheap indeed, but I’m sure it’ll get better with more photos!

IMG_3291.jpeg
Emmm…love Anna but looks unnatural to me…Surfboard with long skirt and bag?!

(via weibo)

Loli Bahia is also part of this, as seen inside the November issue of British Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->