Michael Kors Collection S/S 2024 : Vittoria Ceretti by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

chrisand489

Reaction score
Michael Kors Collection Spring Summer 2024
Vittoria Ceretti by Inez & Vinoodh
5BE63731-1DD4-4C4C-BAB7-C7537D818546.JPEG
88B28CDB-2FA1-4853-BF84-6628796B63C9.JPEG
(Talter Digital & Elle UK Digital)

What in the name of holy Photoshop is this? Her face is completely asymmetrical, nose, hairline, ears, eyes, chin...and don't let me get started with that shoulder...
Referring to last year's MKC campaign, perhaps the photographer used a wide-angle or fisheye lens, hence the asymmetry in the picture.

She's giving Kendall Jenner here. I don't know whose fauslt that is.

Looks too 2000s catalog, like when photoshop had just come, yet one would expect magic from Vittoria x MK

Same old same old outdated cheesy thing... not even Vittoria can save it this time imo.

Beautiful fashion photography!

that first image is off my poor Vittoria! what in the hell photoshop is that??

I do like the second image, nothing new about it but she looks beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful fashion photography and views! Love seeing Inez and Vinoodh's dreamy imagery. Reminds me of their work for Vogue Paris.

Actually gorgeous luxurious location for a luxury brand.

IDK why he even produces MKC bags. They end up on clearance for less than his diffusion line and theyre made in Italy not China.

I feel like I should like this more than I do, because the landscapes are stunning and so is Vittoria... But it feels so weirdly static and the clothes are quite ugly, to be honest. Something's just not clicking for me.

@vogue28 said it perfectly in the Versace thread, there's a sense of movement in the image but no life. That's it.

Needs a Testino-style filter of golden light making everything look more expensive than it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->