Chanel Eyewear F/W 2016.17 : Willow Smith by Karl Lagerfeld

apple

Reaction score

VISUALIZING.FASHION

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Rihanna from that thumbnail. But its a nice shot.

More campaign images:

diredonna.it

All nepotism aside, I actually find this very cool. The styling is fun. Reminds me of Karl's extravagant era for Chanel in the 80S.

Truly hideous! Everything about it. God knows a model agency managed to invest in her. Stick to your tweeny music, love!

The styling is so bad. Who are they trying to attract?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Willow is Chanel's consolation prize because Rihanna got snatched by Dior.

I like the ads, though.

The first shot is great - looks quite expensive.
the other two are terrible - cheap looking.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Willow is Chanel's consolation prize because Rihanna got snatched by Dior.

I doubt it. I think that Chanel has its pick of the litter when it comes to selecting ambassadors against nearly any other fashion house including Dior, especially given the state that Dior is currently in (and has been for the last while). I wouldn't think that anyone would turn down Chanel for Dior if offered both.

Plus, Karl is all about these child/grandchild/sister of names so Willow isn't really an out-of-the-blue choice. Honestly, I am happy that this adoration extends to a POC.

Horrible, she will never in my eyes be a Chanel girl.

I love this! It feels fresh. She looks like Rihanna in the first shot.

She looks good! Chanel eyewear campaigns are everywhere usually so i'm already excited.
She is believable as a Chanel girl even if it will be interesting to see her evolution at Chanel. She can be a face of Coco Mademoiselle or Chance in the future.
In the past, i wanted for Thandie Newton to be a Chanel woman so bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->