Chanel Eyewear S/S 2020 by Karim Sadli

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Angèle, Pharrell Williams, Margaret Qualley, Isabelle Adjani & Sébastian Teller:

ANOTHERMAG.COM

I like Margaret's shot. She has a very interesting face for close ups. The rest are take it or leave it for me.

This should've been the main campaign instead.

Can't stand Pharrell Williams, but besides him this is a much better campaign than the main line. Margaret shines here! Hope we'll see more of her in the future.

Isabelle Adjani, as iconic as she is ain’t a Chanel woman at all!
Too bad Karl never gave a campaign to Isabelle Huppert despite the both of them being friends.

It’s a good campaign. I wonder if they are wearing Act1 as it is better than the runway collection.

At some point I became so fed up with Karl's photography for Chanel that I wished anyone else would be better. Looking at Sadli's work so far, I now realise how wrong I was. The man is truly worse than Willy Vanderperre, and if you knew how low I regard Willy's work you'd know that is a very strong accusation.

Love Margaret's shot- she should do more campaigns and fashion she brings some life to these dull 'celeb'-cast campaigns

These images are okay but the shots of Pharrell, Isabelle and Sébastian are too similar. The other images work better because you can actually see a bit of personality.

On another note, Margaret really has come out of nowhere. First Celine and now Chanel.

On another note, Margaret really has come out of nowhere. First Celine and now Chanel.

To be fair, she is very thin, chic, has done some great high profile film/TV projects over the last two years, and she is Andie MacDowell's daughter. You just know that this combination will get her tons of fashion exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->