Chanel F/W 2004.05 Paris

i just noticed that the runway is made like a street with a center divider. i like.

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 6th, 2004 - 7:16 am
somehow i find cute the return of the classic quilted chanel chain bag...
they look a bit funky in their own way, i wouldnt mind one :blush:
(in green, dark blue or dark grey please)

fabric bags are starting to seriously annoy me lately, they seem soooo heavy :ninja:
you know...i've been looking at chanel bags for a few years now... i'd like to add one to my wardrobe as well...but i just can't find one that i love enough to pay that kind of dough for...it's very irritating...here i am..all ready to spend a ridiculous ammount of money, and i can't even find something i like... :wacko:

all in all-i thought the collection was fine...nothing special, but with that many looks...you're bound to have a few winners in there...miss purple posted most of the good stuff and the dress that tiffany posted is truly elegant and timeless...very babe paley...very grown up and elegant...i also liked the lavendar chiffon blouse with the bow-neck and tweedy shoulders and cuffs...that seems new to me and very lovely... :flower:

Originally posted by MissPurple@Mar 6th, 2004 - 7:58 am
the coat is kinda cute
00520f.jpg
i don't like the collection... :wacko:

but i love this coat... :heart:

As a whole I don't like this collection. Tacky. Bits and pieces are tolerable.
00630f.jpg

Heather is so cute!

Originally posted by loserunit@Mar 6th, 2004 - 12:39 pm
i just noticed that the runway is made like a street with a center divider. i like.
yeah I think it's cool! :heart:

Tacky is the word!

But there are nice pices. The dress worn by Stam and posted by Nader is gorgeous.

And Diana Dondoe opened the show with great attitude (she opened the couture show too).

00010f.jpg

as usual its the JACKETS and PANTS which were the strong pieces in the collection. the bags and shoes were a BAD MISTAKE from Karl

tut tut

im not quite sure whats going on with some of those tops/dresses

ps. Erin Wasson looks GORGEOUS

Karl does not forget to propose two versions of the mythical jacket Chanel : the one in tweed Jacquard loom and woolen lace :P , the other one in huge Scottish tweed doubled by Jacquard loom cashmere :heart:
I love this show, :flower:

Originally posted by Spacemiu+Mar 7th, 2004 - 3:16 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spacemiu @ Mar 7th, 2004 - 3:16 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-MissPurple@Mar 6th, 2004 - 5:01 am
:o what do you think?
00730f.jpg
[/b][/quote]
That look on Gemma reminds me of Prada spring 2002.

for some strange reason i really love the collection1The colours are lovely and theres Karolina fter a long break!!

he need urgent lessons from Andrew Gn and Elbaz.. his kind of Chanel is gettign far too stale and predictable :P

If I see any more tweed or handbags with chain handles I will scream :angry:
I didn't like the colors, particularly that horrid yellow :yuk: :sick: or the leather. It was too biker chick for me. The fist look posted was nice though.

some ok pieces after all, btu still veyr boring and dull. :wacko:

I liked the previous Chanel collections much better :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->