chanel floating air shoe

i found some images from the couture show :o :D

00058.L.JPG
00101.L.JPG

...the heel does stay lifted in the air. i love it.

HEY HEY HEY!!!! NO ONE CAN STEAL THESE SHOES FROM ME! THEY ARE MINE!!! lol jk i'm glad i brought them into the light...lol

Ok, seriously brian, what websites are you looking at to get all these pics, i NEED to know!! aaaaaaaaaaaaand, since you are so good at finding stuff, have you seen anyone that is selling them? lol size 9???

Wow... I have never seen either before this thread!! Very innovative, nice shoes... I like the plain old plack ones best. You know what they remind me of? A ballerina, dancing delicately on her toes... :heart:

hahahaha great, now i have competition when it comes to finally finding these shoes!!! lol none of you better be a size 9!! lol

I like the floating air and birdcage shoes. Both are very interesting ideas.

Satine112, who's that in your avatar? She's beautiful.

I tried them on, and something just didn't feel right about them. It was just wrong to buy them.Can't explain it.

kora, really? oh no, tell me, what was "wrong" with them.

Alex, the model in my sig is the girl in the new chanel makeup ads. I don't know who she is, but i just love the pic!

satine112 said:
Alex, the model in my sig is the girl in the new chanel makeup ads. I don't know who she is, but i just love the pic!

i believe the model is rianne ten haken. :flower:

i don't know if any of you caught the episode of ISAAC with vanessa manillo.... but, she wore a pair of the floating air shoes in black suede.

someone must've been shopping bluefly!! :innocent:

brian said:
i don't know if any of you caught the episode of ISAAC with vanessa manillo.... but, she wore a pair of the floating air shoes in black suede.

someone must've been shopping bluefly!! :innocent:
When I saw her wearing those I thought "I wonder if that thread is still around" They are very cute, but I dont think she wore them well...

i loooooove this...sooooo smart...thanx for da topic..i hope the shoe designers keep those ideas coming for us ladies to walk in heels comfortably without the pain:sighs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peppermilk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->