Chanel S/S 2025 Paris

This is what it looks like when Chanel cries...

Seriously, who approved the plus size model of color in that orange twin set? Why is their insistence on putting bigger girls in skimpy knitwear! This house needs a CD NOW before it is too late. It is getting dangerously dangerously close.

I'll sound politically incorrect here, but when you have 40 skinny and tall models walking down the runway, adding a bigger sized model in the mix creates an unpleasant surprise. It's not pleasing to the eyes.

If you want to honor the normal sized and plus sized women, you should at least put them together as a series and then dress them with respect.

They can’t run on autopilot I guess. That was so uninspired and bland. The dust is settling in. They need someone to reign things in and give a shot of sleekness.

That set is so empty who even approved that? Even the trusses of the Palais would’ve made a better architectural set.

Why can this studio team cut jackets and dresses but not pants or skirts?

when you have 40 skinny and tall models walking down the runway, adding a bigger sized model in the mix creates an unpleasant surprise. It's not pleasing to the eyes.
Is that the plus-size model sample size? Is that why there are exactly two sizes on the runway?

Why can this studio team cut jackets and dresses but not pants or skirts?

Is that the plus-size model sample size? Is that why there are exactly two sizes on the runway?
The jackets have 8 panels so it's easier to deal with? But almost all my pieces need to be tailored by tailors anyway, so i feel like the magic was never the RTW tailoring...
At least this collection doesn't have offensive colors...

this looks like GB Valli has already been hired.

I think this is what they expected Virginie to be... clearly this part of the design team was shaped and molded by Karl and are not copying Karl - they are Karl's children.

I was checking the ig of some Chanel couture clients and they were all really happy and excited with the show so I guess this collection will be a success (a commercial success at least).

Jesus, to think that they will do resort, metier, pre fall and all that. Bad collection after bad collection.

They need to bring the new CD whoever it is. Chanel can't be this headless chicken.

The plus size models are not Chanel btw. I bet it's Leena pushing it.

The video looks terrible cause of the light beige color dominating the venue of the Grand Palais, models and colors looked so washed out, they should have edited the video by increasing color contrast and saturation, the way Moschino did with the Spring Summer 2022 show.
I had no idea Riley Keough made a guest appearance a la Vanessa Paradis, it's clear the team loves Karl, they wanted to celebrate him with one of his most random choices ever: Lily Allen singing in the barn inspired show.

Those shoes were trendy in 80s in ex Yu countries
Made in Borovo(Croatia) called"Borosana shoes" and they used to be popular amongst hairdressers

slika-370348-5af9547c1e6ba-velika.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okletssee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->