Chanel - The Campaign Archive

I actually like it. And Kate looks so cute, as always. :heart:

dreadful, dreadful. she doesn't even resemble herself. :sick:

i think that Kate is really NOT a Chanel- model- type...it just doesn´t fit her...

Originally posted by nikos@Dec 9th, 2003 - 8:48 pm
my thoughts, i really think she put on weight

Kate usually looks great. But this picture made me think of Madonna. Not very flattering in my opinion. Which is bad :angry: ..becuase I like both Kate and Chanel. Thanks for posting the picture...

I normally like Kate, but I think that picture makes her look kind of plastic-y and kind of outdated. That lacy bit reminds me an old woman's ad.

:sick:

She looks unnatural. She's not herself.

I hate EVERYTHING about the ad (the oufit, the pose and the makeup), well except Kate and Chanel... :lol:

I also thought that she is really skinny after being pregnat, but after burberry prorsum show I find her more like women, not as a model. But in pics she still looks skinny

sorry.. but she looks weird on that picture :yuk: actually at firt I even thought that this is not kate..

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 9th, 2003 - 1:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 9th, 2003 - 1:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-nikos@Dec 9th, 2003 - 8:48 pm
my thoughts, i really think she put on weight [/b][/quote]
i think she looks better with the weight but i dont like this photo of her.

Originally posted by Acid@Dec 8th, 2003 - 9:11 am
she looks VERY CUTE :heart:
In the past i'd always thought Kate was ugly, but seeing this ad, i think she looks very pretty and sophisticated here. :neutral:

Originally posted by marc jacobs addict@Dec 8th, 2003 - 12:39 pm
eek! i looked at it quickly and it reminded me of jlo... probably because of the tan and eye makeup. :shock:

ugh. i dont like this campaign nearly as much as the others. the only part of me that likes it is because of kate. all in all, not a fan. :cry:
I thought the same thing when I looked at it. Jlo! :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"