Chanel - The Campaign Archive

Anja Rubik for Chanel S/S 2008 Eyewear

1) Wearing Chanel 4160Q
2) Wearing Chanel 4165
3) Wearing Chanel 5134B
4) And the last one is a really cool pair of optical frames which i would love to know the model number of, particularly would like to know the model number of the sunglasses version of this frame :flower: )

source: rubikanja.blogspot.com

Freja Beha Erickson for Chanel Sunglasses and Eyewear Spring/Summer 10

Some of my favourite sunglasses from Chanel are from this collection. Love :heart: :flower:

Source daystoebook.com
myfashioninsider.blogspot.com
verycool.it

^ And don't forget Claudia...you could (and someone should) do a book of her Chanel work! ^_^

Lilly Allen for Chanel was a joke!!! of all people i can't see why they picked her...*blank stare*

^ That was bizarre, especially when every one of the beautiful models and celebs would kill to get a Chanel campaign..Karl is strange sometimes...B)

^ a lot of times :P
Boomer, you go ahead and make the Claudia, Chanel girl book.

^ Yes!! What a worthwhile pursuit!! ^_^ But my cousin just published his first book and went through hell; I'll bet getting clearance would be darned near impossible... :( Maybe a webpage would be more realistic- but there are already several good Claudia websites...

^ That was bizarre, especially when every one of the beautiful models and celebs would kill to get a Chanel campaign..Karl is strange sometimes...B)

more like Karl is strange. no sometimes ^_^

Chanel Beauty: Monika JAC Jagaciak, Anna de Rijk

zinio.com

Candice Bergen :heart:
1965, ph. unknown
from modsixties.5forum.net

Blog_CandiceB_1965_Chanel_Redo.jpg

^ Is that Christie Brinkley in the No 19 Commercial?? So beautiful it hurts!! :heart:

October 2010

What about Chanel ad for Vogue Paris 90 ans?

5222776956_7036f38fec_z.jpg

Scan from manuluize.posterous.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->