"Style for Less"
Photographer: Justin Polkey
Assistant Photographer: Neil Danvers
Fashion Editor: Taryn Oppel
Hair: Fiona Gentry
Makeup: Algria Ferreira
Fashion Assistant: Nicole Newman
Fashion Intern: Athena Joseph
Models: Charlbi Dean Kriek at Ice, Sam Taylor at Fusion, Elsa Baldaia at Ice, Emma Menteath at Outlaws, Louwre at Pure, Max Frombling at Outlaws

bellazon

Does anyone know the story behind her scar? Wow! I never worry about models with scars as far as their work goes, photoshop takes care of all that when it needs to, but I'm interested to know I guess for just morbid reasons. XD Anyway beautiful polaroids, I love her with bobbed hair like that, it really accentuates her bone structure.

Does anyone know the story behind her scar? Wow! I never worry about models with scars as far as their work goes, photoshop takes care of all that when it needs to, but I'm interested to know I guess for just morbid reasons. XD Anyway beautiful polaroids, I love her with bobbed hair like that, it really accentuates her bone structure.

It's probably from the very serious car accident she got in a few years ago, although I don't know that for sure. She was in the ICU and seemed to be incapacitated for a year or so, since her modeling career completely stopped for a long while after the accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->