Charlize Theron sued

This is what happens when money hungry (all ready wealthy) celebrities put their principles up for sale and do commercials with corporate arseholes..

If Charlize doesn't usually wear these watches, then why did she lie and choose to endorse them in the first place? She's only got herself to blame.

roppal222 said:
If Charlize doesn't usually wear these watches, then why did she lie and choose to endorse them in the first place?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Stupid mistake on Charlize's part. Legally, they have a right to sue. And I trust that next time she signs such an exclusive contract (and I'm sure someone else will offer), she remembers the money at stake.

raimond weil is nicer than any of this dior crap anyway! what an idiot...

Caroliiine said:
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Stupid mistake on Charlize's part. Legally, they have a right to sue. And I trust that next time she signs such an exclusive contract (and I'm sure someone else will offer), she remembers the money at stake.

I know, I was just being rhetorical. :P

They're all money obsessed whores...

I saw some conference briefly where Cindy Crawford was talking about some watch company that she's endosring. She was asked why she chose to do it, and she said :

'because I'm a fan of time, without time I'm not able to function'

:shock:

Oh really? Well there was me thinking you did it for the MONEY and fame.. It's the same with Beyonce endorsing Pepsi, McDonalds and most other products she more than likely doesn't eat. She does it for the money. To try and make out you do it for anything else is an insult to everyone's intelligence. Their reasoning is so embarassing.

So subsequently when they get sued for not publicly endorsing a product they don't even use anyway, it makes me laugh. I have no sympathy for Theron or people of her ilk.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->