Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves dating?

Edita

Reaction score
Keanu Reeves gives co-star Charlize Theron a long hug (and kiss!) good-bye on Monday night (May 3) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

Keanu, 45, and Charlize, 34, weren’t shy about their PDA while waiting for the valet after sharing a romantic dinner at Bouchon restaurant. The couple drove home separately.

Mr. Reeves and Ms. Theron starred together in 1997’s The Devil’s Advocate and 2001’s Sweet November.

News of Charlize and Stuart Townsend’s split emerged in late January.

justjared.com

The video can be seem at Justjared or TMZ!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw the title, I instantly thought of their sex scene in The Devil's Advocate. :lol:

YES, there are photos!

HOT COUPLE alert.

Karen Sala Just Exploded

STONER LOVE ALERT! Maybe.

Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves, who did acting stuff together in The Devil's Advocate and that Dying Young knock-off, gave each other hugs and kisses after leaving a restaurant in Beverly Hills last night. At one point while they were waiting for their cars, Charlize slipped her hand in Keanu's jacket. Oh, I'm sure b*tch was just trying to steal his wallet or snatch his last joint. It doesn't mean anything.

Even this video from TMZ of Charlize and Keanu hugging and kissing doesn't prove that they are High Times Magazine's IT couple of the year. Eating a pot brownie in the bathroom of a restaurant will cause you to hug anything from a fire extinguisher to a Bush to a hobo wearing a scarf (aka Keanu Reeves).
http://www.dlisted.com/node/37135?mediaKey=2b8cb395-48e8-4534-b3d1-67ea60d3ce56&isShareURL=true
Meanwhile in a crazy house somewhere in Canada, Karen Sala is gnawing on her straitjacket in between screaming about how Shape-Shifter Keanu Reeves has struck again!
dlisted.com

40148PCN_Keanu03.jpg
40148PCN_Keanu06.jpg
40148PCN_Keanu08.jpg
40148PCN_Keanu07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Being Keanu Reeves' girlfriend must be the hardest thing in the world what with all of the lying that must occur like, " Yes sweetheart, you can act." Anyways, maybe they're just really good, old friends who like to cuddle while waiting for their cars :blink:

^:rofl:
I think it's more like cuddling too, though she has her hands inside Keanu's jacket!

I hope this is not true. Keanu is just the most boring actor - I like when he keeps a low profile.

cute couple. keanu is so under the radar.. i kinda forget about him until something like this.

Perhaps she was cold and innocently warming her hands inside his jacket? And an unexpected gust of wind threw her body against his? Oh, who am I kidding? I totally hope that these two are getting it on... ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->