Charlotte Di Calypso

yenn

Reaction score
00230m.jpg

Yohji Yamamoto Fall 2006

source*style
what do you guys think about this girl??
any info??​

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been trying to find out about Charlotte ever since I saw her in Hermes. Does anyone know what agency she's with?

Why do style.com insist on calling her Charlotte di Calipe when Elite has her down as Charlotte di Calypso?? :unsure:

Chanel FW06

00370m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00040m.jpg

style.com

Leviathan thank you so much^
she's so cute!

I think she's alright, but a bit bland.

Calvin Klein FW06

00030m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00260m.jpg
00160m.jpg

style.com

Not crazy about this one, but I don't mind her looks either. That Yamamoto pic sort of turned me off, though, weird pic to start the thread with, lol. What other shows did she do this season?

Does anyone know how old she is? She had a pretty good season with Calvin Klein, Chanel, Jil Sander, Marni, Missoni etc, but there seems no be no buzz at all about her.:unsure:

She looks like a potato.

:P

Though I somewhat like her in the pics where they accented her cheekbones, like at Dries.

I like her the best at Dries as well. I know she did Prada and Miu Miu last season, but I'm a little surprised she got cast for so many fall shows. She's too bland for me, but designers obviously see something in her (good walk maybe?).

Is Charlotte di Calipe=Charlotte di Calypso=Charlotte Belliard 2005 Elite Model Look winner?

I heard that, and while my German is very poor, I think that's also what it says here?:blush:

Charlotte Belliard - Von der Schulbank auf den Laufsteg

Vor ein paar Monaten kannte die Schülerin Charlotte Belliard die schillernde Modewelt nur aus Magazinen und dem Fernsehen. Dann nahm die 16-jährige Französin am internationalen Modelwettbewerb der Agentur Elite teil und setzte sich gegen 350.000 Konkurentinnen durch. Jetzt nennt sie sich Charlotte di Calypso und ist für Karl Lagerfeld auf den Lauftstegen von Paris, New York und Mailand unterwegs.

From http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,1943093,00.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->