Charlotte Rampling

CHARLOTTE FOREVER by GREGORY DERKENNE, KAPPAUF, BENOIT BETHUME (styling)

SOL SANCHEZ & BORIS OVINI / HELMUT NEWTON, 1974 / UNKWN PHOTOGRPAHER - CHARLOTTE WITH HER SON / JANE DETALANTE

SCANNED BY BERLINROCKS from CITIZEN K SUMMER 2008

Yes, Thank you!! I love "The Rampling"---as my husband calls her. And I love this thread. I had no idea there were so many other Rampling lovers out there.

Looks like she is going to be in more films (from IMDB:(heart::heart::heart::
  1. Purple America (2009) (pre-production) .... Billie
  2. Fringe (2008) (TV) (filming)
  3. The Duchess (2008) (post-production) .... Lady Spencer
  4. Boogie Woogie (2008) (post-production) .... Emille
  5. Babylon A.D. (2008) (completed) .... Neolite Priestess
  6. Caótica Ana (2007) .... Justine
    ... aka Chaotic Ana (USA: literal English title)

Last edited by a moderator:
some random pics

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

charlotterampling.net

Last edited by a moderator:
could a mod delete my previous post please?

my scans

thanks ^

new converted fan over here :angel:

In the eye of Jeanloup Sieff

Sieff_CharlotteRampling1967.jpg

6a00d834527de269e200e550819bfa8834-.jpg

minotaure.centerblog.net, scanned by me

Her father has just died, I had no idea he was such an athlete (bbc.co.uk:(

Oldest UK Olympian dies aged 100

Britain's oldest Olympian Godfrey Rampling, who won medals at the 1932 and 1936 Games in Los Angeles and Berlin, has died at the age of 100.

Mr Rampling celebrated his 100th birthday in May with actress daughter Charlotte Rampling and other relatives.

A member of staff at his care home in Bushey, Hertfordshire, said on Sunday that he died in his sleep on 20 June.

A 400m runner, he was a member of the Great Britain 4x400m relay teams which won silver in 1932 and gold in 1936. In 1932 he anchored the 4x400m relay team to silver behind the US. Four years later he ran a superb second leg to overtake his American rivals and help secure gold for his team.

Mr Rampling narrowly missed out on individual medals at both Games, but won gold in the 440 yards at the British Empire Games in 1934.

Born in Blackheath, south east London, he spent 29 years in the Royal Artillery before retiring with the rank of colonel in 1958.

Linda Simpson, clinical manager at the nursing home where Mr Rampling lived, said: "He was a lovely gentleman, he was a true gentleman and he will be truly missed."

On his 100th birthday on 14 May he was welcomed to his party by trumpeters from the King's Troop Royal Horse Artillery.

The British Olympic Association was among those which offered its congratulations to Mr Rampling on his century. "As our oldest living Olympic gold medallist his achievements both on the track, at the 1932 and 1936 Olympic Games, and off the track during his time in the Royal Artillery, are much to be proud of," a spokeswoman said.

In an interview with the Independent newspaper the week before his birthday, Mr Rampling said: "How old did you say I am? A hundred next week? Really? Are you sure? Good Lord, I'm surprised anyone remembers. How nice. These days it's rather like when I was running. The older I get, the slower I get."

Looking at her pictures, I must say she's probably the actress with the most interesting face and the most fascinating eyes from her generation.

kinomania.ru

She's stunning and her father sounds fantastic (plus he was quite handsome himself!). I wish they made more stars like they used to - Charlotte and her vintage cohorts easily surpass most modern celebrities in beauty, talent, class and intelligence, and that's coming from someone over forty years younger than her.

^ Great picture... ty for sharing! She was and will always be sexy and stunning. Those eyes.. :wub:

So sad to hear about her father.. wishing her and her family the best... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->