Charlotte Rampling

getty (Does this woman age!?!?)

72107024.jpg
72106274.jpg

Has anyone seen the Night Porter? I'm downloading it right now, she looks gorgeous in it! Is it any good?

Thanks for that! Two of my favourite actors.
emily marie said:
Has anyone seen the Night Porter? I'm downloading it right now, she looks gorgeous in it! Is it any good?
Can I ask with which program you download it.
FYI, I didn't see it but it's considered a classic by most critics. :flower:

I love that pic.
That woman has so much class than even when she doesn't wear any clothes at all, you still feel there is one more layer to peel. She always keep that aura of mystery about her.
Catherine Deneuve is the same, I think. Just not as sexy.

I loved her in The Wings Of The Dove, where she played Helena Bonham-Carter's bitchy aunt.

And I love her husky voice. And yes, she looks A LOT like Gisele Bündchen.

In the pictures in post #97, she looks virtually identical to Gisele.

I never knew this thread existed. I'm a huge Charlotte fan. There's an interesting BBC interview with her, which you can see on YouTube or on my blog ( I just posted it yesterday, total coincidence). She comes across as a very intelligent person :flower:

i didnt know her until i saw basic instinct 2. even so i didnt know her after i saw it.

it was when i saw those 'flower child' pics of her on myspace a couple of times that i got to know her. i like the black and white one especially with her peering over her shoulder..her eyes looked wonderful..it had that sparkle.
she's gorgeous in her younger days...not saying she didnt age gracefully..she did. but to me..she lost that something as she age.

^I think she still has that quality, in fact even more so today. She still has a glittering in her eyes...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Night Porter ever since I downloaded it from emule, it's the only place I could find it. Charlotte is so beautiful and great in it, and she sings in German to a roomfull of Nazis. It's really a great film.
the_night_porter_PDVD_00901.jpg

www.organicmechanic.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndresKlayr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->