Charlotte Reboutier

Love the second pic :heart:

img025267438236747638.jpg

dsc376656932845702926.jpg

elitemodellookworld

Her features are amazing :o:heart: I love that girl
I totally see the Viktoriya and Masha references, with some kind of french touch, though, if this makes sense :lol: Breathtaking anyway :heart:
I see what you mean with the French touch... I get that vibe too
and I agree with Bianca
She has such giant features and it makes her look akward, but I love it.
all in all makes an amazing combo of French classic beauty which morphs into something quite unexpected and unexpectedly beautiful depending on the angles... :magic:

I know someone from France who Charlotte resembles, except Charlotte is a lot more exaggerated. It kind of makes you like a model more when they remind you of someone you know IRL.

So much fuss over Manon, but I find Charlotte's beauty much more intriguing, the latest shots are exceptional.

Oh my :wub: I'm really glad that we finally get to see some further "work" (well, more tests) of Charlotte. She looks absolutely beautiful in these shots - not to mention, I think I've never seen such a perfectly shaped mouth. Adorable! And usually I'm anything but a fan of cuteness. But in Charlotte's case, her girly appeal goes so well together with those "bold" features she has (the slightly imperfect nose and her rather broad face).

Her face has become significantly more refined and mature. What a difference a year or so makes! She's absolutely stunning and I think there's quite a bit of potential in this one.

I was worried initially that she might not "grow into" her nose over time, but she looks sensational! :heart:

I've always found her killer intriguing, but I just hope they didn't start her too young. She is only 14 now right?

Yes, she's totally intriguing! It's amazing how she's mixing a little of awkwardness of her mouth and nose, it makes her look kind of shamefaced and modest, with a touch of maturity and sophistication, like in the last set. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->