- Mark Fruit Gems Lip Gloss
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Milani Eyeshadow
- Smith's Rosebud Salve
- Queen Helene Mint Julep Face Mask

So many new things i want to try now!
-Palmers cocoa butter
-Rimmerl sun shimmer
-Soft lips lip balm, tastes of vanilla so nice!
-Maxfactor shimmer stick thing-really pretty!

Vaseline
Johnson's babywash, Babyoil (for removing make up) and everything else by them!
Anything by Dove ..specifically this all over shimmer cream which is so wonderful, eat your heart out Benefit!
Meybelline Mascara (they're all great)
Rimmel Nail Varnish
Nivea Moisturising cream
H&M eyelash curlers .. (£1.50) .. very fragile as theyre made of plastic but work very well.

Carmex lip balm (works miracles-at least in my lips:smile::D) and ibelive it cost me 4 with something €

clinque eye make up removal (its a purple bottle and its kind of oily but it gets rid of make up fast and without stinging ur eyes)18.50€(a bit expensive but totaly worth it!):wink:

I need to add another lip balm! Its so good on my lips and tastes so nice i have to restrain from eating it!

Garnier lip cocoon

i'll also vouch for the st. ives apricot scrub...

also, i love aussie's 3 minute miracle hair conditioner
st ives whipped silk (in 'fresh orchard mist')
aveeno shaving gel

I bought some lip stuff from bath and body a while ago and I love it! One is a balm type and it's rosemary and was like $9 I think the other one is in a green tube and it's mint and it actually says on the tube it's a breath freshener! I love it and everyone else whose tried it does too!!

oceanharlot said:
Salt - $1 at grocery store (add it to a spritzer bottle with some water and a bit of olive oil and then spray into your hair for fresh outta the surf textured hair)

question...how much of it is supposed to be mixed in? Say, in terms of like 2 parts water 1 part salt, etc.?

Mary Kate & Ashley Liquid Eyeliner
NYC Eyeliner
Smackers Lipbalm

These tips are great. I am going to try the green tea thing...and the baby wipes.
Heres some of mine:
1. Cetaphil cleanser (very gentle..better than anything else I have tried)
2. Infusium 23 leave in conditioner (great for curly, frizzy hair...very lightweight..I like to mix it with styling products)
3. Loreal Lash out mascara (again, I have tried other expensive ones and I always go back to this)

Maybelline Expert Eyes as liner. It isn't as soft as other eyeliners so it doesn't smear everywhere.

St. Ives Apricot Radiance Deep Cleaning Cream Cleanser (Super fresh and clean)
Hydrogen Peroxide (mixed half and half with water makes a great toner)
Aveeno Oatmeal Bath
Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil
Burt's Bees Lipbalm

Sally's Generic version of Paul Mitchell sculpting lotion :heart:.....it is the best thing I have found for taming my thick curly hair without leaving it weighed down or sticky.

Cetaphil, Coppertone Oil Free Sunblock, St. Ives Oil Free Moisturizer for ace, Nivea Moisturizing Toner, Aveeno Body Lotion, Pantene Pro V Shampoos and Conditioners, Vaseline, Huggies Natural Care baby wipes.

-covergirl trublend powder - rivals Mac Blot powder
-Almay Bright Eyes mascara - good for a natural day time look, but still with definition
-baby oil - nothing takes my makeup off like this
-Sally Hanson "better than bare" lip gloss. It's glossy, with a hint of sheer color, but doesn't dry out your lips. In fact, it does the opposite.

Selsun Blue Shampoo if you have dandruff and Head & Shoulders or T-Gel isn't working for you. It smells like medicine but it works.

Mine would have to be:

-Palmers cocoa butter (THE best thing ever for stretch marks)
-Burts bees lip balm
-Johnsons baby oil
-Johnsons ear buds
-Vaseline

All absolute essentials in my house! :D

mine's avon hand cream. makes my hands really soft and smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->