Chelsea Coyle

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
- o2w.

6p1ce8.png

Cute Canadian Chelsea Coyle hails from Barrie, the same town responsible for Jessica Stam. Just like Stam, Chelsea has a sweet-faced innocence with an extra something that hints of a dark side. We’re looking forward to seeing more.

whoa, it's so weird that i came across this thread..
i worked with her on a shoot last month.

I'm so glad you started a thread on this girl. I am literally shocked that she hasn't hit it HUGE. She is impossibly stunning in person and I'm completely committed to putting her out there. She has the sweetest mother as well!

I will be styling/directing her again shortly - a few weeks. I styled/directed Chelsea in a shoot for Canadian Teen Girl Magazine; I believe it was her first magazine. She said she's doing a shoot that will be featured on E! Canada soon as well so I'll keep you guys updated on that.

Here is a shot from our shoot. It was very light-hearted as this magazine is placed in high schools across Canada and we were instructed not to go high fashion on this one so it is very fun and simple, shot in an arcade...

28pf0n.jpg

Giovannimodels.com

Creative Director/Stylist: *** Edited ***
Photographer: Mario Miotti
Makeup/Hair: Shawna Lee Bowen (Judy Inc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's one of the most dedicated models I've ever worked with... you'll be seeing a lot more from her soon.

chelsea_coyle.jpg

Giovanni model and Modelresource's Editorial Assistant Chelsea Coyle
modelresource.ca

I really love this girl. I thought she was incredibly pretty but this shot from elle Canada shows more of an alien side to her, imo. I really like her, can't wait to see what else she'll do!

I see that Chelsea is also with Fm agency in London and Modelwerk in Hamburg!
024.jpg
025.jpg

*fmmodelagency

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->