Img girl.
Height: 1.77
82-62-90
Eyes: Green
from models.com
she was a Paris Showcard:
chelsea_donaldson.jpg

chelsea_donaldson_.jpg

Excuse me if she already got a thread, but I searched and nothing happend.

When I saw the thread title I was like "I bet this is Lily's sister pr something" :lol: I guess I'm close. :lol:

I like the first 2 pictures. The last one, she looks tired.

I thought the same thing when I saw the name, I wonder if she'll be pimped out by Lily.

^I wonder the same :unsure:! If she does runways, we might see how they treat each other. I wonder what they are :innocent:?

What relation is she to Lily? :unsure:

Chelsea is from Vivens Australia.

06698442008812897.jpg

CHELSEA Donaldson is the latest Aussie teen poised to strut the catwalks of European capitals after signing to the same agency as Giselle Bundchen and Naomi Campbell.
When the svelte blonde lands in Paris under the wings of glamour stable IMG in September, she will have only just turned 17.
"I was extremely excited but I was really shocked as well," she told Confidential after school yesterday.
"I could hardly believe it.
"I was a little bit overwhelmed because I'm only 16 and I'll be leaving my friends and family for about three months."
What if she winds up calling Paris and New York home?
"I'd miss (Byron Bay) so much but I definitely have to come back for as many trips as possible because I'd miss my friends," she says.
A supermodel salary should cover the plane tickets, we bet.
But this first Parisian stint is less about money and more about "working with prestige clients", Sandra Robbins of Vivien's Model Management, Chelsea's "mother" agency, explains.
"She's very lucky to be picked up by such a reputable agency," Robbins said.
It's a fairytale for a girl who was discovered behind a supermarket checkout counter by an ex-Vivien's model.
Her first break came barely a year ago as one of 10 finalists in the New Faces of the EKKA Model Search.
Although Chelsea didn't win she managed to impress Vivien's scouts.
As she did, in turn, the same IMG folk who signed up Hannah Glasby, Emma Ishta and Avril Alexander in 2007.
That's a path those auditioning for the 2009 EKKA model search on the Queen Street Mall on July 10 will dream of following.
news.com.au

I wonder the relativity issue now, if she is an aussie :unsure:
dazzed could be lying to us :judge:

No, Dazed isn't lying. They're relative for sure. She's very cute in person and has that cute Aussie accent in her voice :P:heart:

have we figured out if she's related to lily d yet?

Dazzed Digital says that they are related, so I believe them.

Allure January 2011 (entire editorial here!)
"The Best and the Brightest"
ph: Regan Cameron
fashion editor: Siobhan Bonnouvrier

*absinthrill.blogspot.com

^^She is definitely Lily's cousin ^_^
I want to see more, such a sweetie :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam