Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Height: 172 cm / 5'7.5" / Agency: Women Management Paris

Chanel S/S 2016 Paris

enPaj3C.jpg

vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
172cm, first work at Chanel... what's the catch? :smile:

Searched her instagram and nothing. But she seems to be Brazilian or half-Brazilian. She speaks perfect Portuguese and has a couple of pictures with the Brazilian flag.

backstage Chanel S/S 2016

chanel-news.chanel

Street style during PFW S/S 2016

le21eme

She's half Italian half Brazilian and was born in Italy.

She was a Chanel exclusive:

womenmanagement.fr

Vogue Germany December 2015
"Tour du Monde"
Photographer: Giampaolo Sgura
Stylist: Christiane Arp
Hair stylist: Franco Gobbi
Make-up artist: Jessica Nedza
Manicurist: Laura Forget

visualoptimism.blogspot.com

Chanel Pre-Fall 2016 Rome

vogue

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't look as tiny as her measurements indicate, probably because of her height (which I doubt to be 172cm...).

I'm really curious about how her career will develop. Although I find her face to be all "pretty latin girl next door" and don't see anything special about her, I know good ol' uncle Karl has quite a talent in transforming short average girls into the next supermodel.

Jalouse, December/January 2016
photo: Jean Baptiste Mondino
models: Damaris Goddrie, Peyton Knight, Caley King, Chiara Scelsi, Elizabeth Davison, Katherine Konlin, Mayka Merino, Isabella Emmack
Jalouse pdf

She doesn't look as tiny as her measurements indicate, probably because of her height (which I doubt to be 172cm...).

I'm really curious about how her career will develop. Although I find her face to be all "pretty latin girl next door" and don't see anything special about her, I know good ol' uncle Karl has quite a talent in transforming short average girls into the next supermodel.

I agree with your comment on her height etc. Do we already know how she came to modeling? Because, like someone said on this thread, I don't think she's like your average newcomer, but on the other hand there's not enough about her on the internet, that she could be called "celebrity".

I'm also really curious about how her career will go, because she has a really strong charisma and presence. Like... REALLY.... :shock: Street style Photographeres instantly fell in love with her, and I highly doubt any of them had an idea who she was(+ she was not dressed and did not behave like the attention seekers).
I'm not completely sure to what extent I see it in picture, I'd say sometimes more, sometimes less, but IMO she has the potential to become really really big.

My picture after Haider Ackermann, last October (she did not walk, did she?)

IMG_1315-4klf.jpg~original

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->