Chloé F/W 2023.24 : Devyn Garcia & Raquel Zimmermann

Same photoshoot for Porter magazine?? Is this a thing now? Magazines and brands killing two birds with one stone? Dolce and now Chloe

She is stunning nonetheless and the location is called the Stair of the Turks in Sicily for anyone wondering

She is stunning nonetheless and the location is called the Stair of the Turks in Sicily for anyone wondering
Thanks for the info, she is indeed stunning in the ed. I am really not sure of the campaign.

Same photoshoot for Porter magazine?? Is this a thing now? Magazines and brands killing two birds with one stone? Dolce and now Chloe
I think this will be more and more common and it's cheap for both. Jennifer Lopez did the Vogue Mexico shoot and the Intimissimi campaign with Norman Jean Roy too!

Gabriela Hearst spoils viewing of Chloe ad, glad she's gone.

Ugh. I am not convinced by this. The clothes are beautiful, but the angles and placement of accessories (the bag) are uninspired for me. Congrats to Devyn on this though. That's fun.

So tired of their washed out girl aesthetic. Bring it some warmth. I'll take the 70s cosplay again over this a million times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->