Chloé F/W 2024.25 : Kaia Gerber, Rianne van Rompaey, Yar Aguer, Rosalieke Fuchs & Diane Chiu by David Sims

The colour shot is pretty lovely! Intrigued to see more.

I didn't expect to see Kaia at Chloé, but I confess it was a good surprise...

A strong model would’ve made this a stunner of a campaign because even with a flaccid Kaia this still works, especially the color image.

Kaia notwithstanding, the photo on the right is likely to be a standout in campaign imagery this fall.

gorgeous collection and this is the campaign? sorry but something about her eye area always makes her look.. not engaged/not fully interested, and like she has the type of energy that is the opposite of Chloé.. nothing airy and light about it, it’s too self-conscious..

Somehow Daisy Edgar-Jones wearing Chloé for the past month has accidentally created a much superior campaign via candids.

I feel like I have seen way too many campaigns for this collection. One good one would be sufficient.

The ad campaign looks very promising. I am not a fan of Gerber but I love the styling and photography. She looks ethereal in the color photograph on the right. I am definitely looking forward to seeing more.

Last edited:
I love Kaia, and this images are surprisingly good. I like the concept of what I see.

Tbe campaign needed some motion but I do love it, she works for Chloe.

It’s fine.

I’m not sold on her Chloe. It’s just a lot of fabric gathered up into a big tent of a dress.

I want a fresh take on Chloe - not this unimaginative “quintessentially Chloe” Chloe. Is she adding anything to the story of the house? Or just kind of replicating what was done before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
156sprinter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->