F/W 07.08 Ad Campaigns (please read post #1 before posting)

I think Anouch Lepere is doing H&M underwear... I saw posters in the window of an H&M shop when I was downtown

Yeah she is :smile: But she is doing that for quite a while, those posters hang around since last spring

Overall this ad campaign season is disappointing.

The only good campaigns are Chloe, YSL & Givenchy - all by Inez & Vinoodh.

Versace is a disaster.
Louis Vuitton is becoming generic and redundant.
Burberry is boring.
Valentino is trying too hard
Gucci induces sleep.

There's nothing overly exciting, or groundbreaking :(

anteprima_2_1280_1024.jpg

who's that? Tatina L ?

Gucci was horrid this season, they need to pick better models & go back to Testino or Meisel.

Versace was a disaster.

Miu Miu was beautiful.

YSL, epic, amazing.

Chloe, same as last season.

^ Versace was more than a disaster.
It was five disasters in one.

Versace- When I saw the ads I really just had to laugh. They were so boring and pathetic.

Chloe- I love the concept even after a few season of the same one, but they should have switched Anja and Freja's part.

Chanel- I really liked them this season. I love the darkness and mystery to them.

Fendi- I never thought that it could get that bad after some really great ads it did in the past.

YSL- One of my favourites this season :wub:

Dior- They should have chose another model and the concept was boring and kind of tackyish.

Overall this add season has been and train wreck. SS08 :clap:

Versace- I really thought this was a joke..looked like some desperate housewives..running through a flat and waving their hair..

Chloe- don't like it much..the models look good but imo it is boring

Chanel- I like the mysterious thing..and how Freja's beautiful jaw looked out of the darkness and the hair..gorgeous idea

Fendi- one of the worst Raquel pictures I know

YSL- I like the idea...could be a bit better made but I like it

Dior- I'm a fan of different colours...I can't explain..but Jessica doesn't look very good there imo

How old is Carmen Kass? Because she looks old but not in a haggard way. Well, no matter what age she is, she looks unbelievably beautiful.

Wow, she's younger than I thought. However, I am glad she's getting all these campaigns because I really like her as a model. She really does speak with her eyes.

Anna Rita N F/W 07-08
M: Alyssa Miller, Sarah McSweeny and utm

arn2pl3.jpg

arn3qt1.jpg

arnlz8.jpg

annaritan

I thought Marcelina Sowa did Anteprima, but now I'm not shure after seeing the Anteprima ad a few posts above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->