Chloe Watson

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
With Profile Model Management in London

Cute polaroids, she is like a blonder version of Bregje Heinen though, interested to see her on a catwalk

Height - 5'9.5''
Bust - 32'
Waist - 24''
Hips - 24''

here is her feature on fashions does it better :flower:

The story started last week with a major O.M.G. in capital letters. After surviving the visual shock and recovering from our speechless moments, we started thinking of the right moment to talk about Chloe Watson, newbie at Profile Models in London. And there was no alternative than a Monday morning for an introduction, surfing on the good vibe and high energy brought by the beginning of the week. 17-years-old and 5'9"5 (177), with a natural talent to pull out poses and expressions, cuteness and humour, Chloe embodies the "editorial kind" at a rarely seen level. Just signed, just shot with photographer Grant Thomas (also have a look at his blog if you want to see Chloe playing with fancy bottles). Just made our last Thursday and ready to make your week.

11ioapf.jpg

2a5hhyb.jpg

source: mariemaud.canalblog.com

By far the best "new girl" digitals I've seen in a long time. Yes, they're campy, but you cannot help but feel the personality and the energy of this girl. I love that from digitals alone, you already "know" who Chloe is.

She's a little too similar to Bregje, but I'm desperately hoping that more images will demonstrate the difference between the two. :wub:

These poalroids are really amazing! I love her expressions, the way she shows her personality :wub: She really seems confident in front of the camera already ^_^

Don't really like how cute she's trying to come off with the ciggies and the banana, it doesn't seem very professional IMO. But I like her look in general.

Still love.

More awake than Bregje in film; better facial proportions than Daphne. :heart:

Magazine: FAULT, May 2010
Editorial: ‘Fell on Black Days’
Make up & Hair: Lucie Oliver
Style: Clementine King
Model: Chloe Watson (Profile Models)
Photography: Zoë Zimmer

thephotographylink

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads