Chloé S/S 2020 Paris

I think it is pretty strong, way better than that resort mess. Here everything makes sense and is very well balanced. It doesn't look too commercial or too conceptual. With collections like this one Natacha will be extremely succesful at Chloé, especially due to the wonderful accesories from this offering. I just hope those rumours about her leaving are not true because I think she'll get even better with time.

Camille Bidault Waddington styled this mess apparently.

SO BAD.

This is her worst collection for the house of Chloé. This looks like an uninspired preco, not a runway PFW show.

Those platform sandals are a nightmare, the tailorings is basic and the draping sloppy. Boring colors and textures. Very safe and Zara-ish collection.

Not feeling this collection , the pants are sloppy and the sandals are hideous

I dont think this is a bad collection for Chloe. But her Chloe lacks edge and challenge. Its very safe and look book on a runway.

I’m really rooting for her because I think she is talented!
It’s so weird that she is experiencing what she already experienced with Nicolas at Balenciaga when Tom and Dom left...

She can still turn things over. Those clothes are very on trend, can suit a lot of women and are safe enough to not afraid the classic Chloe customer. I hate the shoes but her idea of bringing back the paddington lock on her bags was a clever idea...

I don’t want her to quit Chloe (despite the rumors) because I know what it will mean for Chloe (go back to the blonde Londoner aesthetic).

This is a good collection. It’s not groundbreaking but it does the job well...

Go Natacha!

Wonder why they ditched Max Pearmain...

Her aesthetic is more Chloe friendly and she is a safe bet...
They are trying to make Natacha’s work more accessible...They went for the right person to do it.

I don’t want her to quit Chloe (despite the rumors) because I know what it will mean for Chloe (go back to the blonde Londoner aesthetic).

Well, anyone (even the basic blonde Londoner) would be better than Jacquemus and I've read somewhere it would be him who'd go to Chloé.

Well, anyone (even the basic blonde Londoner) would be better than Jacquemus and I've read somewhere it would be him who'd go to Chloé.
I love Jacquemus and Chloe can only help him to elevate the quality of his clothes.
I prefer someone like Natacha who I think knows herself as a designer...

Jacquemus needs to figure out what he is all about, beyond the current success of his line.

I really enjoyed this collection from her, it’s not super experimental but I’d imagine it’s the only way she would sell these clothes! I personally think her S/S 2019 is going to be impossible to beat!

This is so safe, so boring and the styling is not adding any spice. I miss Pearmain. But if that is what customers want, then let's go.

I think she definitely does make desirable and wearable clothes for women but she should leave that for the stores and boutiques. It's also nice to see her developing her own style but she really needs to push herself at the same time.

I totally agree with you. Her S/S 2019 Chloe was like a dream! Such fantastic fashion! The kind of absolutely gorgeous stuff you never see in America, certainly never ever here in LA! LOL!

I am kind of ambivalent on this new collection. I think it's decent, but not good enough by her previous standard. Very solid and user-friendly French fashion. So far I love her vision for Chloe. I would hate to see her leaving.

I really enjoyed this collection from her, it’s not super experimental but I’d imagine it’s the only way she would sell these clothes! I personally think her S/S 2019 is going to be impossible to beat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->