Christian Dior F/W 2010.11 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

Quite like it actually. Especially considering that I thought the collection was awful..

I like! *there's something wrong with her hands though*

Quite a different feel from last season (Which I still like better so far), but it's a nice contrast for Karlie in terms of Donna Karan!

wow :shock: i like it, it looks like a painting by the Old Masters :shock: the shot has a kind of dark glamour to it, and for once Karlie looks like she's not trying too hard :rolleyes:

I love it! Karlie's rocking the whole set & the look. Love the mood, the hair and the attitude of it.

The image itself looks great but I really don't like her expression there.

i knew it was going to have a stable setting, but it was pretty much a given with the theme of the collection.
i like it actually, considering i can't stand karlie
but it does have the same feel as the spring ad IMO, but thats probably due to the fact she's sat down

This really reminds me of Miley Cyrus's "I can't be talented" video

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks a whole lot like Sasha in this one.
either way, meisel is amazing.

Somehow it looks like a typical Galliano ad. Just add the red frame and some bright-colored make-up.

Considering how I despise that Dior collection, and how I doubt of Karlie's talent as a model, I'm shocked at how impeccable is that first shot! It's a tad lackluster, but here it truly appeals to me. And indeed, it feels like Karlie didn't have to try hard in order to look that powerful... My opinion about her is doing a 180 :heart:

Looking at this, makes me think of the McDean/Knight seasons, which I miss terribly for Dior.
It's almost too Vogue Italia, dark and moody. But I guess it fits perfectly with the collection. Thanks Flashbang!

Look so boring yes the collection no are better but the photography of the campaing need are better this are terrible, need back Nick Knight to Dior.

Karlie is trying a little too hard to be fierce in this ad and whoever did the hair must have taken inspiration from Einstein. Definately not my favorite ad this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->