Christian Dior F/W 2010.11 : Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel

Dior + Karlie + Meisel ... sounds like a perfect formula. And the outcome of it definitely does not dissapoint. The setting isn't too spectacular and the styling not exactly my cup of tea (probably the only things I have to criticise here) but besides that - a very felicitous campaign.

the hair reminds me the marie antoinette hair in the sofia coppola movie!!i don't think the image it's impressive and new but it's not a bad campaign

I don't like this, Karlie ruins everything for me.

PERFECT!There's no need to say more
It's absolutely awesome!! :woot: :buzz:
Go Karlie,let's kick some A$$ :lol:

I like it look different for me, not really typical dior.

When Karlie and the new Dior collections are involved, I guess I'll be leaving.

The left hand looks odd, but overall it's a nice campaign. Need to see another :smile:

Nah, i not really liking this. Maybe i'll change my mind once the new shots appear.

This is nice actually! Much better than last season. Love the mood, too.

i like it :shock: karlie is perfect for this type of Dior. compared to last season's sad attempt at a vixen this actually works for her.

SUBLIMISSIME
she's the perfect vamp for Dior... the mood fit the collection, very very nice! thanks for that first picture flashbang :smile:

i don't know. At the one hand, it's good, but at the other hand i can't stand Karlie. I would prefer Maryna for this campaign, i can imagine her in this ad very well.

I love it! Karlie never goes wrong even tho I'm not feeling Galliano's for Dior work and Meisel's work (lately) but this is the best campaign I've seen so far I guess, among Dsquared and Givenchy

Karlie is on fire. She really amazes me.
You go girl!
This first pic looks really promising. :clap:

I don't love this as a picture but it makes me want the shoes, the bag and even the coat - which is interesting because I can't even see the coat that well, so they've accomplished their primary goal of generating interest in the clothes. It also leaves me wanting more - I can't wait to see more pictures from the campaign.

she looks good as usual. shes a great fit for Dior theres something vintage and ladylike elegant about her look

it's not bad and i don't have anything against karlie but i keep asking myself "why karlie?"...

I love it, is much, much, much better than the last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->