Christian Dior 'Miss Dior' S/S 2013 : Jennifer Lawrence by Willy Vanderperre

Jennifer looks stunning in these adverts! I'm actually a bit stunned, the ads exceeded my expectations, she looks beautiful. I especially love the black and white shots, they are so pretty.

She looks beautiful here, but then she's a beautiful girl. Big improvement on Mila's set for me personally. I like Jennifer, I like her as much as I seem to like her. She's funny, smart, talented and has produced some great photographic work so far. I'm still not convinced that Dior was the best fit for her however, I could see her working much better for other labels.

New campaign image:

dailymail.co.uk

I love these shots so much. I wish Willy had created an equally stunning mainline campaign.

its a nice ad but the extremem photoshop makes it too neutral or soulless

i have my doubts that she's always been a huge Dior fan, but i guess thats what spokespeople everywhere have to say :lol:

The images do really keep getting better, Willy nailed it with this...almost wish these were the shots for the S/S 13 Campaign.

Ah, I came her bc she looked stunning in Dior last night and that campaign is indeed nice! Good choice for Dior.

ps:

fashionista

this could've been great :lol:

They need to get her under control. She's always mispronouncing Haute Couture, doesn't even know what Haute Couture means, never seems prepped about what exactly it is that she is wearing and how it functions (she acted like she didn't even know that sheer panel existed in her blue GG dres) and really is just all around not that eloquent.

I don't understand the appeal she brings to the brand. Graned, she looks good here, but it's mostly because she doesn't look like herself. I find her terribly pedestrian.

I think Jennifer looks great in these ads!

Another new shot that has been formulated for Vogue's digital edition on the iPad:

UK Vogue April 2013
via vogue28 from Vogue's iPad app

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->