Christian Dior Resort 2021 Lecce

True Mary´s back again!! Now with some lite Alessandro Michele for Gucci looks here; and some Dolce & Gabanna Sicily-esque looks there!! And more dancers trying to distract from the collection!!

Her true core remains intact: she keeps being as boring as always! :-)

I liked the presentation but didn't care much for the clothes tbh

The last looks are the only ones I can stomach, on the other hand the daywear could hardly be more trivial or unassuming, hate the styling.

Very D&G with the pastoral setting. I feel like it doesn't make much sense for Dior but what do I know, if it sells...

Am I the only one who thinks most of her outfits look exceedingly ill-fitting? I'm not sure if it's because of the models or whatever but they all look like they're wearing someone else's clothes. Not flattering at all.

They just don't look right to me. It's been this way since her debut.

True Mary´s back again!! Now with some lite Alessandro Michele for Gucci looks here; and some Dolce & Gabanna Sicily-esque looks there!! And more dancers trying to distract from the collection!!

Thought the same about Gucci and D&G...

I knew she's force to limit her temptation for couture and this proves it. It's everywhere and it's just same old MGC. So on brand, I can't even dislike her more.

Her true core remains intact: she keeps being as boring as always! :-)

Haha, I had the exact same thought the moment I saw the first look ! After couture, I thought she might have found new inspiration and possibly could do something nice for a change, but she is DETERMINED to make some of the ugliest, unimaginative, and frumpiest clothes I have ever seen.

i haven't logged in in a while but i had to come here to express my disgust / hilarity regarding this mess.
First of all *NOTHING* screams Dior like... luminarie pugliesi, lol (those lights behind the models are traditionally called luminarie). Second, everything is so, so ugly and most of it fits terribly on the models, i can't even imagine how it'd look on non-models bodies.
Third, it's not only ugly, it's also very cheap looking, tired, and looks as 'italian' and 'authentic' as any dolce & gabbana show. As an italian woman i am so tired of these cliched, trite, ready-for-tourists hot messes being passed as 'italianity' (and it makes even less sense here as it's a Dior collection, and it's not even a creative homage to a specific aesthetic or culture like Galliano would do, this is just tame, boring, unimaginative, frumpy and ugly).
Bottom line: i hate everything about this.

This is such a sad collection. I don't even really have words for it. I could barely get through half the video, it was just too boring and such a non-event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->