Wa4geEb.jpg

wwd

Photographer: Lean Lui
Cast: Selena Forrest, Maryel Uchida, Maty Fall, Sora Choi and Chai Maximus
Art Director: Fabien Baron
Stylist: Elin Svahn
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Peter Philips

Maria Grazia Chiuri, artistic director of women’s collections at Dior, paid tribute to her roots for the label’s resort 2021 ad campaign, set against the wild landscapes of Puglia, where her family is originally from, and the city of Lecce, the site of her cruise show — staged without a live audience in July. Lensed by Lean Lui, the campaign shows models Selena Forrest, Maryel Uchida, Maty Fall, Sora Choi and Chai Maximus in a pre-Raphaelite setting, bathed in dappled light or seen through clouds of dust. The images, due to break Oct. 2, were art directed by Fabien Baron and styled by Elin Svahn, with hair by Guido Palau and makeup by Peter Philips. — Alex Wynne
The Best Fashion Ad Campaigns of Resort 2021

This is stunning, best Dior campaign in years!

the photo is very good, reminds me of Zara by Meisel but if Baron is involved it also makes sense.
BUT those dresses... :rolleyes:

Valentino jumped out.

By far, it's her best campaign but if there was no logo I could never say it's Dior. It looks like 2016 Valentino. The clothes, the aesthetics, everything.

I might be the only one who thinks this is not THAT good, especially for a brand like Dior...

I'm with you, @[B]Ed..[/B] , this leaves me just the same as those umpteen Jennifer Lawrence, Brigitte Lacombe and Brigitte Niedermair campaigns have - empty, unfulfilled and keen to run to the Christian Dior archive thread to reminisce over the good old Galliano campaigns.

The photography here is very underwhelming, the girls are emoting nothing and I find the image to be incredibly flat and lifeless. Unfortunately, not even Fabien Baron was able to save this.

Great cast and beautiful concept. I must say that it’s one of best campaigns of MGC

Remind me the african theme collection campaign in Kenya MGC did during her time at Valentino and I'm not against it way better that her previous work

That is so beautiful. I'm loving the pictures so far.

Fabien is good solution when you can't make a great ad.:lol:

If they have the budget to do this, what the hell with all the awful studio shot campaigns? Hope Fabien's getting paid well to make these average clothes look divine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->