Christian Dior S/S 2024 by Tina Barney

ChicSaks

Reaction score
IMG-1460.jpg

Vogue UK

It’s hard to believe that girl holding the orange was signed to an agency, let alone cast in a mega brand campaign…

We used to have ubermensch models…women you couldn’t hardly believe were real because they were such magnificent specimens.

Now this.

When did Dior campaigns turn into those small ads you see on the last pages of Vogue?

DIOR S/S 2024
Photography:
Tina Barney
Styling: Elin Svahn
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Make-up: Peter Philips
Models: Rosanna Ovalles, Honey Ordonez, Mauve Dupuy & Alice McGrath

Numéro Digital Edition; forum.purseblog.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The makeup is deranged. Awful.

usually Dior ad campaigns elevate the clothes and I actually like them but this is terrible.

Creepy mouths. I hate all these images. Bad models in bad clothes

Who designs Dior?? Is Karl there??? Or is Karl still at Fendi????!! Cant keep track…

A truly abysmal campaign, but not that I've come to expect much else from Maria Grazia Chiuri's Dior campaign imagery. Bland, banal, lifeless, and soulless beyond belief. There's literally not one single element I'm able to appreciate here - from the casting to Tina Barney's nondescript photography.

Just saw it in real life and it’s even worse

This campaign perfectly sums up the current state of the fashion industry. The makeup makes them look like those dark souls from horror movies, the photography looks like hotel room photography mostly showcasing the interiors and the models are just there no personality in the photos.

I cannot for the life of me understand how such an iconic photographer as Tina Barney managed to create this lifeless mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crinklechiffon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->