Christian Dior S/S 2025 Paris

Just saw the entire collection on Vogue Runway and at the start I could've sworn it was David Koma for Blumarine or Mugler šŸ¤­. But later it gets much worse with the training pants and sportswear, it made me think it was a Nike x Dior collab. I guess a couple of the last looks (looks 80-82 or something like that) were supposed to be how this collection could've looked like, but didn't, because sweatpants sell.

Girl, what is she wearing? :rofl:
The logo in her pants looks like the DIOREVOLUTION logo she created in 2017 šŸ˜Ø

I hope she doesnā€™t bring it back.

I wonder if they are thinking of replacing her. There are very few names at the moment who could do a good job there, but I know Dior retail is negative, suffering from suffocation.

The logo in her pants looks like the DIOREVOLUTION logo she created in 2017 šŸ˜Ø

I hope she doesnā€™t bring it back.

I wonder if they are thinking of replacing her. There are very few names at the moment who could do a good job there, but I know Dior retail is negative, suffering from suffocation.
It's been 8 years since she's joined the brand, so she unfortunely appeals to customers. That said, I think this will be her last time they renew her contract. She's approaching retirement age, so I wouldn't be suprised if they throw her out in favour of a younger (more pliable) replacement.

I donā€™t think so, she is running well-oiled machine of one of the key cash cows for Arnault. She is unproblematic, reliable, boring. She is not controversial and not fussy. And she is also women at the helm of Franceā€™s cultural heritage. But above all of that she is selling. I doubt if theyā€™ll replace her within next few years.

Not going to lie, I think those collections in her imperial/corporate feminism days are better than this mess because the newness here is very unappealing.

I also do not think that she will be replaced.....
Dior sells better then Fendi at the moment... so it is still ok for LVMH

the collection is boring

Passionless clothes, and on what appears to be yet another horrible cast of models (a MGC Dior mainstayā€¦). Nothing else to really say. It exists, itā€™s extremely passive and ready for the shop floor. That is all.

Her fem power convictions with this female archery stunt are as cringe a Phillips Pleins dude shows with some stunt idea in the middle of the catwalk happening .

I did not look at the whole thing i can't, it's useless at this point.

Girl, what is she wearing? :rofl:
Sheā€™s always the worst dressed of fashion week. Even if she is not an Amazon (which seems a theme here), sheā€™s a CD for f*ck sake, with the best ateliers in Paris, she should be able to dress herself more composed and less frumpy. Sheā€™s not Miucca Prada for sure.

It's bizarre and boring.

But the funny thing is I think that this is Maria Grazia taking a risk.

that straightjacket is hilarious. Anyways, this should sell very well to be honest. It is by no means a part of the fashion conversation but for the woman who can afford it, you tell her it is and she will believe it because it's Dior.

Do we have an interview or show notes? I can't wait to hear her talking about Sports and the modern athletic woman and probably relating it to some greek mythology goddess.

Also, there's no reason to replace her. She is lucking out because the entire luxury sector is down and Dior basically is breaking even. Sales are down but they are being fiscally responsible in other areas. Because they are "Dior", they can negotiate with advertising and other areas because companies want Dior.

Edit: Dare I say I'm into those sneakers with the over the knee leather.

I just donā€™t get it. I donā€™t understand how this relates to the house of Dior and its perceived codes and dna.
I donā€™t understand why this theme is relevant in this day and age. Weā€™ve had so much athletic inspired clothes. Have of her clients are in Lululemon half of the time anyway.
I donā€™t understand the salability either. It all looks weird, outdated and overworked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morbach
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->