Christian Dior S/S 2025 Paris

She’s always the worst dressed of fashion week. Even if she is not an Amazon (which seems a theme here), she’s a CD for f*ck sake, with the best ateliers in Paris, she should be able to dress herself more composed and less frumpy. She’s not Miucca Prada for sure.
She has talent for choosing the most unflattering and figure butchering pants you can imagine.

It's bizarre and boring.

But the funny thing is I think that this is Maria Grazia taking a risk.

that straightjacket is hilarious. Anyways, this should sell very well to be honest. It is by no means a part of the fashion conversation but for the woman who can afford it, you tell her it is and she will believe it because it's Dior.

Do we have an interview or show notes? I can't wait to hear her talking about Sports and the modern athletic woman and probably relating it to some greek mythology goddess.

Also, there's no reason to replace her. She is lucking out because the entire luxury sector is down and Dior basically is breaking even. Sales are down but they are being fiscally responsible in other areas. Because they are "Dior", they can negotiate with advertising and other areas because companies want Dior.

Edit: Dare I say I'm into those sneakers with the over the knee leather.
Taking a risk or copying a collection/designer which worked previously, lile that Prada rip-off ? Here it looks like some looks went for some watered-down Ghesquière.

I was so scared seeing the looks and clicking on this thread but shouldn't be surprising anymore ... she's been at it for years 😭
The only thing that stood out to me more than the boring hideous things, is wtf are those adidas inspired Dior mesh trousers she is wearing?! DISGUSTING xoxo

She's redefining frump dressing herself. Her work is like sedative wall paper.
So Im reading she's selling but whats the 411 on her real numbers? It must be logo alone purchases that keeps them afloat? Cant be her.

Looks like Christopher Kane for and H&M Move Collection :wacko:
Baby let’s not do Christopher like that
I just don’t get it. I don’t understand how this relates to the house of Dior and its perceived codes and dna.
I don’t understand why this theme is relevant in this day and age. We’ve had so much athletic inspired clothes. Have of her clients are in Lululemon half of the time anyway.
I don’t understand the salability either. It all looks weird, outdated and overworked.

“Maria Grazia is designing for the modern woman. Blah blah, Olympia, the Olympics. Some obscure Marc Bojan reference and/or holiday that Mr. Dior himself went on that she is drawing inspo from. + new iterations of the bar jacket- don’t forget, for the modern woman, that you can wear with jogging pants”

Am I missing anything?

Probably her most lifeless collection in several seasons...

love how she uses trompe l'oeil to write the strong statment in every piece: I am dull

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dezzar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->