Christian Dior Snow Skincare

Reaction score
HI there

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Christian Dior snow line. DOes it work????? Is it any good???? Is this stuff limited or will it stay???? Because sometimes I go back for stuff and it isn't made anymore :( poooo

i like the illuminating base. but i have slightly yellow-ish undertones, so it makes my skin whiter , but nothing drastic. i think it works quite well and once its settled into my skin , it looks nice. + with the 30 spf you cant go wrong. i havnt tried any of the other skin care though..im curious about that too.

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 22 2004, 03:26 PM
i like the illuminating base. but i have slightly yellow-ish undertones, so it makes my skin whiter , but nothing drastic. i think it works quite well and once its settled into my skin , it looks nice. + with the 30 spf you cant go wrong. i havnt tried any of the other skin care though..im curious about that too.
[snapback]341901[/snapback]​

thankyou :flower:

oh so does it only work when u put it on your face then goes back to normal colour?
:P

I've also been using the DiorSnow Illuminating Protective UV Base SPF35.
it doesn't really make my face look whiter, only the subtle illuminating effect brightens up the complexion, very nice.
however, even it's oil-free, it could be a bit oily or look oily after a few hours for oily skin.

Originally posted by ~Hair_Goddess~@Aug 22 2004, 01:33 PM
thankyou :flower:

oh so does it only work when u put it on your face then goes back to normal colour?
:P
[snapback]341909[/snapback]​

it wont change anything, like plumour mentioned its more of a 'brighting' effect. it can just 'wash out' my complexion.
on me particularly, it 'shines' very bright if i use it heavily. and will make my complexion have a whitish glow....if that makes sense, :unsure: it takes a while to settle in my skin. it just looks very dewy, then once it sets its pretty immaculate and stays forever. its pretty good i think you will like it, but maybe go to sephora and ask for a sample, to test it out yourself. it definatly makes your face look flawless ( or close to...)

i do like the product! go for it.

Originally posted by Plumour@Aug 22 2004, 11:32 PM
I've also been using the DiorSnow Illuminating Protective UV Base SPF35.
it doesn't really make my face look whiter, only the subtle illuminating effect brightens up the complexion, very nice.
however, even it's oil-free, it could be a bit oily or look oily after a few hours for oily skin.
[snapback]342183[/snapback]​

thank u :flower:

:flower:
Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Aug 23 2004, 12:06 AM
it wont change anything, like plumour mentioned its more of a 'brighting' effect. it can just 'wash out' my complexion.
on me particularly, it 'shines' very bright if i use it heavily. and will make my complexion have a whitish glow....if that makes sense, :unsure: it takes a while to settle in my skin. it just looks very dewy, then once it sets its pretty immaculate and stays forever. its pretty good i think you will like it, but maybe go to sephora and ask for a sample, to test it out yourself. it definatly makes your face look flawless ( or close to...)

i do like the product! go for it.
[snapback]342213[/snapback]​

thank you very much!! :flower:

The UV base is completely wonderful :heart: it just makes your skin so pearly, and mixed with your normal liquid foundation, it gives you that great glow, instead of a flat surface, but beware, that glow can become grease on some people's faces :lol:

BTW, there's a complete topic about Diorsnow at tFS on the Skin & Hair care section, feel free to use the search engine, and check it out :wink:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Aug 23 2004, 06:04 PM
The UV base is completely wonderful :heart: it just makes your skin so pearly, and mixed with your normal liquid foundation, it gives you that great glow, instead of a flat surface, but beware, that glow can become grease on some people's faces :lol:
MINE?? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->